Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FedEx suppose to deliver today.

man that ish hasn’t updated since Sunday. It’s still at label created 😂
I'm glad I'm not alone.

I just hate idea that they can leave my stuff outside, at any time, without warning. If we don't get it today, hopefully they update soon.

Yea man it sucks. Sometimes they just drop it off.

I would be happy if they showed today.

I doubt they do.

Thanks man! I was pleasantly surprised myself. It's nice a clean.

They even tried to make me feel extra special with the label saying "ATTN VALUED CUSTOMER" on there :lol:
Thank you for the pics...I been waiting for some in hand pics of these, same pair i have coming too...These look HELLA CLEAN

Just got the alert at 9 am PST that I had exclusive access. I thought they were done with these? I guess not.
852A8DEB-AE37-4540-B7B7-2AE0649FC42D.jpeg

Make sure if y’all hit to pick overnight or next day. Or deal with FedEx lol.

I’m literally about to leave for vacay for a week and a half tomorrow. Anyone know if FedEx will change the delivery date or how long they can hold for pickup? I’d obviously pay whatever to change delivery. I’m hella worried these will be sent back to Nike if I have them hold them for pickup too long lol

I’m literally about to leave for vacay for a week and a half tomorrow. Anyone know if FedEx will change the delivery date or how long they can hold for pickup? I’d obviously pay whatever to change delivery. I’m hella worried these will be sent back to Nike if I have them hold them for pickup too long lol

fedex can provide a hold or change. I think the hold is a week.

Thank you for the pics...I been waiting for some in hand pics of these, same pair i have coming too...These look HELLA CLEAN

No problem at all. Let me know if you want/need any more angles or anything. It's no problem.

You can also redirect the shipment to be held at a local Walgreens. I do it all the time for Yeezy purchases - should be free if you have the FedEx app.

Went on lunch break and noticed I had EA, 2 hours later. Only sizes 4, 4.5, and 5 left, so I just scooped up a size. Annoyed I missed the initial drop for my size, but it's something.

hold at fedex location is 5 business days.

however, you can put on a vacation hold through the app.

Back
Top Bottom