Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wouldn’t count out all pairs being claimed for. There’s some Lots I don’t see on the resale market. Either Nike hasn’t released them yet or they’re really limited.

86F5ED70-0F29-4404-ADB7-1E1739CAB185.jpeg

Need a hairy suede pair ASAP

I wouldn’t count out all pairs being claimed for. There’s some Lots I don’t see on the resale market. Either Nike hasn’t released them yet or they’re really limited.
Nah I’m pretty sure every Lot has dropped if I’m not mistaken. It looked like (& I’ve also heard) that the US only got like Lots 1-20 (& 50 ofc), while EU/Asia got 21-50 (& 1 ofc). I’ve been lurking thru Off-White & Virgil’s tagged section on IG since the release started & I've seen plenty color ways from EU/Asia that aren’t up many places. While on the subject, I think EU/Asia got the better Lot #’s tbh. Way sicker color combos on average.

I do think tho there could be remaining stock that Nike hasn’t dropped so maybe we’ll see one more release, just possibly tho.

Last edited:
Just an update…I received EA at 1pm Friday and chose 2-day shipping. I JUST now got my very first update and it’s says “Out For Delivery” via FedEx so be on the lookout for those who are waiting still

Nah I’m pretty sure every Lot has dropped if I’m not mistaken. It looked like (& I’ve also heard) that the US only got like Lots 1-20 (& 50 ofc), while EU/Asia got 21-50 (& 1 ofc). I’ve been lurking thru Off-White & Virgil’s tagged section on IG since the release started & I've seen plenty color ways from EU/Asia that aren’t up many places. While on the subject, I think EU/Asia got the better Lot #’s tbh. Way sicker color combos on average.

I do think tho there could be remaining stock that Nike hasn’t dropped so maybe we’ll see one more release, just possibly tho.

it seems like some Lot is more limited than others. On average, most of the Lots are priced at $400-$500, and then there are some that was in the $600-$700 range. I think I'll have to cut my losses and pay resale for the one Lot I like the most and sell my Lot 5 which won't even cover the Lot I'm paying for lol

I sold my pair for 380, that mean the sacai i win this morning is for free

lol not free since you still paid for it with your money

it seems like some Lot is more limited than others. On average, most of the Lots are priced at $400-$500, and then there are some that was in the $600-$700 range. I think I'll have to cut my losses and pay resale for the one Lot I like the most and sell my Lot 5 which won't even cover the Lot I'm paying for lol

lol not free since you still paid for it with your money
I do def think some Lots are more limited than others, I mentioned a few posts ago that I wish Virgil would drop a Lot Stock sheet just bc it’d be cool to see but also would shift the market probably. In terms of the resale market prices rn, I’d say take those higher prices w/ a grain of salt, most of these resellers are just throwing prices at the wall to see what will stick. Honestly 2-48 should be going for $350 max in my opinion but that’s just my opinion lol.

I was able to purchase lot 5 from sneakers app. I paid resell for lot 35. When I ordered from Goat I didn't realize it was a pair from China. Does anyone in the group have a pair and willing to share pictures?

Couple months from now you gon look back on that 380 when they goin for 800+ lol

I have to agree. It’s silly to sell them now. I would hold onto either to sell or trade later on. If the 140K total is right then these will hit $1K+ in a year.

Id be shocked. Especially considering the first set not even hitting for that outside the Greens.

I’m not going to say in a couple of months. But these are sure to go up over time. You’ll definitely regret selling them for this cheap. Even if you don’t like them, they’ll make a great trade or you could sell them later for something hyped down the line that you really want.

Last edited:
I have to agree. It’s silly to sell them now. I would hold onto either to sell or trade later on. If the 140K total is right then these will hit $1K+ in a year.

I’m not going to say in a couple of months. But these are sure to go up over time. You’ll definitely regret selling them for this cheap. Even if you don’t like them, they’ll make a great trade or you could sell them later for something hyped down the line that you really want.
i think the 140k stock was for US pairs only ...but either way each lot was pretty limited id say...3000-6000 pairs per lot?

Back
Top Bottom