Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

E53F6F4D-B30F-475E-8E3B-579EA1D6FAFA.jpeg

where you get the swapped overlaces? All I've been doing is swapping my other OW dunk overlaces with other OW dunk overlaces. These are my current beaters, Lot 19 with Lot 4 overlace. I'm looking for a navy or cream color overlace replacement for days I don't wanna be too bright and obnoxious

618ADACE-FC1E-45D4-9E6D-1B55176A5130.jpeg

Before I sold my Lot 8 I did it with FoG 1 laces

3444A27F-FAF5-4CEB-9F1E-A8EE85307A93.jpeg

I have the FOG 1's but I think the laces look too thick. Lot 8 looks a lot better without those shrek green overlaces. That burgundy tongue goes really well with the rest of the shoe.

I have the FOG 1's but I think the laces look too thick. Lot 8 looks a lot better without those shrek green overlaces. That burgundy tongue goes really well with the rest of the shoe.

Thicker laces look more substantial than those skinny ****s the other dude has. You dont like em thicc?

Thicker laces look more substantial than those skinny ****s the other dude has. You dont like em thicc?

lol I just want to keep the "look" of them as close to original as possible. In general, I prefer when swapping out laces that I keep the lace style similar.

Back
Top Bottom