Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Black pair shipped from SNKRS. Fudge they are being shipped by Lasership. Now I have to cross my fingers for it to actually be delivered. Last two pairs shipped by Lasership never even got delivered and was "lost." SMH more likely stolen by the driver or warehouse worker.
Waiting on white pair to be shipped.

My pair coming lasership also. How they still got their Nike contract smh

Unds’ing the Lot 7s this weekend.

9BFA6BF2-6CEF-41F1-919F-689C5FCCA4D6.jpeg

They growing on me. I got the black pair on SNKRS but wanted the white initially. Not sure which one I like better at this point lol.
Not gonna not take a W for an off white shoe but it is what it is lol.

Never heard a peep of this before reading your comment - not that I follow this thread much. Never wore mines but my daughter has worn her sails a few times. She said they felt better than her fire red 4's.

Care to explain how they fall apart?

I have both colorways. I think they look great. It's really about durability. I compare them to my other Off Whites like the Presto, AM90, AF1, Blazer. I haven't worn any of my Off White Jordans. But those will look dingy the more and more you wear them. With the OW5, the upper is thin foam and lacks the structure of the other models I have. Anywhere you have stitching eventually it will start to fray and get a bit fuzzy. I don't have high hopes that it will be durable over time. And the Sail pair is a bit of a pain to keep clean. So the money could be spent elsewhere especially with the black pair being so expensive. I can see others passing on it too.

They growing on me. I got the black pair on SNKRS but wanted the white initially. Not sure which one I like better at this point lol.
Not gonna not take a W for an off white shoe but it is what it is lol.
I see that you're trying to speak it into existence. It's like looking at a fugly chick. She might be alright depending on the angle and how much alcohol you've had.

Last edited:
I have both colorways. I think they look great. It's really about durability. I compare them to my other Off Whites like the Presto, AM90, AF1, Blazer. I haven't worn any of my Off White Jordans. But those will look dingy the more and more you wear them. With the OW5, the upper is thin foam and lacks the structure of the other models I have. Anywhere you have stitching eventually it will start to fray and get a bit fuzzy. I don't have high hopes that it will be durable over time. And the Sail pair is a bit of a pain to keep clean. So the money could be spent elsewhere especially with the black pair being so expensive. I can see others passing on it too.
It’s thin foam with unfinished edges and a thin nylon layer on top that frays. The unfinished edges is really the thing that makes it feel so delicate. The foam is soft and tears easily. It was never meant to be exposed and touched on a regular basis.

It’s thin foam with unfinished edges and a thin nylon layer on top that frays. The unfinished edges is really the thing that makes it feel so delicate. The foam is soft and tears easily. It was never meant to be exposed and touched on a regular basis.

I appreciate the info, copy that. I have the blacks DS but have been considering grabbing a sail to complete the pair… I have enough where they would never become beaters anyhow. For my daughter, amongst her mini collection, they are very precious to her and luckily her feet have stopped growing so there is no hurry get use out of them. Overall, they are still one of my favorite Jordan collabs ever.

Back
Top Bottom