Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

🤣
637083C1-E155-4FE3-AC81-744564BDE562.png

8D1A4272-95A1-4478-959E-6D4E15467601.jpeg

Sold a few pairs of shoes and bought the Prestos. Switched to the orange laces immediately.

The Presto is my second-favorite Off-White shoe, just behind the Jordan 1.

Out of all of Virgil’s designs on Nike and Jordan shoes, these may be the ones he changed the most from their original state.

The additions of the overlaid foam tounge, strap, different mesh and the swoosh really nail the prototype vibe.

Those white mids are fire idc what anybody says. Spikes are extra and could prob do without them, but I’d imagine over time they’ll wear down.
The more I see the white ones in detail the more I think I’m going to try and get them. If I do get them I think I will clip off the spikes and sand them down. I doubt this is the case, but some are saying this is Virgil’s last shoe to be released. Not sure I believe it but, who knows.

The more I see the white ones in detail the more I think I’m going to try and get them. If I do get them I think I will clip off the spikes and sand them down. I doubt this is the case, but some are saying this is Virgil’s last shoe to be released. Not sure I believe it but, who knows.
I seriously doubt the collab ends with this. I bet the future releases don’t carry his name, just the Off-White branding though.

I seriously doubt the collab ends with this. I bet the future releases don’t carry his name, just the Off-White branding though.

I could see that. But these potentially being the last "Virgil" designed pairs makes them extra special to me. Even if they're not the LAST LAST, they were one of the last he worked on.

Back
Top Bottom