Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Touched down from eBay today. Worn once, pretty close to the price they were going for before virgil passed.
0F40FAFD-E9FE-44D5-B4C3-5D47DDB541D4.jpeg

Gorgeous. What size? I'm on the lookout for a 10.5 in similar near DS condition. Maybe eBay is the best bet?

These are an 11.5, which is generally .5 up from my true size but these actually fit fine since they run kinda narrow.

I’d say eBay is your best bet if you want a deal. All of the used pairs on goat are like $1100+ And on mAny occasions they didn’t even have used pairs up for sale

These are an 11.5, which is generally .5 up from my true size but these actually fit fine since they run kinda narrow.

I’d say eBay is your best bet if you want a deal. All of the used pairs on goat are like $1100+ And on mAny occasions they didn’t even have used pairs up for sale
Got it thanks for the intel man. I love that sole and the story behind how they created it. Forever kicking myself in the foot for not copping these in the $500-$600 range.

Got it thanks for the intel man. I love that sole and the story behind how they created it. Forever kicking myself in the foot for not copping these in the $500-$600 range.

I only waited because I thought they’d get cheaper, then he passed away and prices went wild. Glad to have them for the summer

Is a pair of terra kiger 5 offwhite good for trail running or maybe even some light hiking? i cant really find reviews on the performance

The spikes and side chunks on these take them into ugly territory. They also have the worst chemical smell of any shoe I've ever owned.
PXL_20220704_030608462.MP.jpg

Whatta great friend, that's what's up!
Honestly they hook me up way more than I pass along to them. They have extensive collections that go back decades so it's rare that I hit on something they're interested in and I'm not, while they regularly hit on stuff and have no interest cause they already have 3 similar in the collection, but to me it's a must have, cause I have nothing like it.

Honestly they hook me up way more than I pass along to them. They have extensive collections that go back decades so it's rare that I hit on something they're interested in and I'm not, while they regularly hit on stuff and have no interest cause they already have 3 similar in the collection, but to me it's a must have, cause I have nothing like it.

Then I take back my earlier comment and I'm glad that you were able to get the shoes for your friends.

Anyone know why my off white ordered froM off white site was sent from Far Fetched, opened the package today and was tryna figure out why

Anyone know why my off white ordered froM off white site was sent from Far Fetched, opened the package today and was tryna figure out why

Far Fatched owns a portion of Off White. LVMH owns Off White as well. I think Virgil or his estate still owns the Off White trademark. Far Fetched, also, bought ownership into Palm Angels, Heron Preston....

Pears arrived from Italy

Love this type of drop. These were up for a good amount of time for people to cop. Restocked a couple times as well, the way shoes should be available.

Buy what you like folks.

Attachments

• 20220706_073547.jpg
    20220706_073547.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 161
Back
Top Bottom