Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Terra Formas finally arrived from Canary Yellow. Big big fan of these. Even more so in person. They’re basically a designer boot. Glad I went .5 size up as they’re snug in the forefoot.

9AD9C0E0-2756-4724-8251-538BB500D91A.jpeg

F8DECD62-4906-4604-9C80-AC37ECB449B5.jpeg

75C7708B-E481-46A9-918A-79523291CF9E.jpeg

253A82C0-BB2B-4DAE-A702-A080F416BCE2.jpeg

FB8B2C66-A813-4C7B-AEA9-C1A8A47C787A.jpeg

Edit - also these have the biggest shoebox I’ve ever seen. My hand (make, 6’3” 180lbs) for reference.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Copped the Sail 5's the other day, wore em today and I dropped an entire cup of coffee next to them, I managed to pull my feet up last sec but a few drops (4 to be exact) got on the shoe. :sick: Normally I dont care but the first wear gahdamn. 2 of the 4 spots you cant notice at all unless you really look, the other 2 spots you can tell and it isnt so bad but I know its there so it bothers me.

In any case I tried wiping it right away but I guess due to the material these are hard as hell to clean? Should I even bother with soap and a toothbrush?

Copped the Sail 5's the other day, wore em today and I dropped an entire cup of coffee next to them, I managed to pull my feet up last sec but a few drops (4 to be exact) got on the shoe. :sick: Normally I dont care but the first wear gahdamn. 2 of the 4 spots you cant notice at all unless you really look, the other 2 spots you can tell and it isnt so bad but I know its there so it bothers me.

In any case I tried wiping it right away but I guess due to the material these are hard as hell to clean? Should I even bother with soap and a toothbrush?
Nah don't bother cleaning just oop em to me if they're a 8.5/9

Lmao damn dog. No waterproof treatment on them or anything? I’m wondering if you should just through them in the washing machine in a cold cycle at this point. Spot treating it might cause some uneven discoloration. I’m not sure how well the upper will take all that water though

Might as well give them the vintage coffee dye method

Lmao damn dog. No waterproof treatment on them or anything? I’m wondering if you should just through them in the washing machine in a cold cycle at this point. Spot treating it might cause some uneven discoloration. I’m not sure how well the upper will take all that water though
I also just copped the sail 5s the other day through tradeblock. my only OWs. I always waterproof/protect my shoes when they’re suede or nubuck (I use liquiproof) but how the hell would I go about protecting THIS material? any suggestions?

I also just copped the sail 5s the other day through tradeblock. my only OWs. I always waterproof/protect my shoes when they’re suede or nubuck (I use liquiproof) but how the hell would I go about protecting THIS material? any suggestions?

Just be careful. I normally beat my kicks up anyway but these look kinda weird too dingy so imma actually try and baby these. :lol:

Same as I’d waterproof anything. On my pairs I used crep protect. A waterproofer isn’t going to be as effective for as long on a shoe like this but what it does do is keep stains from setting in deeply and buys you enough time to clean up an emergency like spilling coffee, or ketchup, or anything like that.

Doesn’t crep protect yellow materials? I remember somebody saying it caused a crazy amount of yellowing on the ow j1 back in the day. I usually don’t use any of that on my j’s, just used to do boost and now I don’t even buy it

Probably not the best sentence structure on my part. The soles are not uncomfortable, just different.

Back
Top Bottom