Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I flew into New York this morning from Florida. Crazy I made a flight and missed Irma. I swung by 21Mercer. They have all shoes on display to touch. Virgil bodied this entire collab. Prestos still my fav. Vapormax and 90s are crazy. I also swung by the Wall Street event. Tried to finesse the line to fill out a card, but no dice. Got in merch line to cop the hoodie, but it was so packed and I eventually came to my senses and opted to save $130. Caught a bit of the Virgil x Vince Staples talk then bounced. I hit on Blazers via the Draw. Wasn't too hyped on them originally, but after checking them out at 21M, I might just throw em on the feet and be happy with my cop. Going hard for Prestos in November.

20170908_232710.jpg

Event was so dope!

Terrible event. Very disorganized

If they wanted a industry only party then don't post it on your instagram a thousand time for the public to see

I still don't think it was at capacity unless they weren't using all the space
What made you say this?

It's the end of fashion week and an open bar .... VIP gonna eat, VIPs are gonna bring +1s (and 2s) and they gonna eat ... so you who actually registered will be outside wondering how sway ... HOW??!!!
It's the beginning of fashion week.

Terrible event. Very disorganized

If they wanted a industry only party then don't post it on your instagram a thousand time for the public to see

I still don't think it was at capacity unless they weren't using all the space

All this

Saying the **** is a public event. And yet they dont give the 'public' the access code to sign up.

Nike dont care

Reasons why none of us got a fair shot

40 oz, Brock Marciano, Upscale vandal, the Rodriguez bros from adidas lol

Who told you guys it was a public event?
It was an event to sign up for, the only problem I had was with the sign up, the form said you can bring a guest but when we got there they said no +1 guest. Which didn't stop my guest because he still got in despite not being on the list! Someone said the event wasn't organized, lmao it's a damn party, get in, get all the free drinks that you can, and mingle with the ladies. Please tell me what organization was needed? The only people who should be salty are those who were on the list and didn't get in. Or are people mad because no shoes/merch was being sold?

Yah cool concept. Not sure about the execution. But I’m sure someone would pay double for those prestos just for the zip tie and offwhite branded “shoelaces”

That’s what this is all about, right?...resell. Smdh, sometimes I hate everything attached to “the culture”

They could've done some really cool things with that extra credit shoe and it sounded like they would from the event but unfortunately it looks like it fell flat and just kinda looks uninspired

They could've done some really cool things with that extra credit shoe and it sounded like they would from the event but unfortunately it looks like it fell flat and just kinda looks uninspired

I think they left room for one to actually do what they please with in terms of writing and ect or to do something custom with them , I agree a lot could of been done to it in terms what was done for the 10 pairs , but these look more like " here you go , make your Own "

I think they left room for one to actually do what they please with in terms of writing and ect or to do something custom with them , I agree a lot could of been done to it in terms what was done for the 10 pairs , but these look more like " here you go , make your Own "
I appreciate that. Would have been neat if the construction was unfinished and you could add or augment some sort of design element beyond a printed stamp or writing.

Back
Top Bottom