Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So apparently next year there is going to be more Nike x Off White collabs of the 90's, Jordans and Presto's I believe.

With that said, I hope they bring more classic nike styles to this collab like Air Max 95's, Cortez, and so on with what styles they are already working with.

So apparently next year there is going to be more Nike x Off White collabs of the 90's, Jordans and Presto's I believe.

With that said, I hope they bring more classic nike styles to this collab like Air Max 95's, Cortez, and so on with what styles they are already working with.
idk about all that but i know the vapormax's are *rumored for 2018 - saw some pics surface the other day of them

I hate rumors, but i'll just put this out there. I also heard about the Cortez. Add in all white AJ1 and a Jordan 3 are also being planned. Looks like #OffWhiteSZN will continue. :pimp:

E87653ED-5C29-4833-8341-FCEA4F1130DE.jpeg

Dont know if this is def it, its a whole year ahead

Yea supposedly a jordan 3 x off white is coming

Also theres a spy shot of 2018 concords out :nerd:

Homie said Milan, London, France

Whatever the hell u do for a living u winnin lol

Nice pickup
Thx. Yah I was in Berlin, Prague and LA too - missed the Berlin stash spot by a day and the complexcon AF100 Virgil drop by a day. Can’t win em all.

Thx. Yah I was in Berlin, Prague and LA too - missed the Berlin stash spot by a day and the complexcon AF100 Virgil drop by a day. Can’t win em all.

Did u plan all of that just for this release?

Not gonna lie sounds like a dope trip, gotta combine that some day, travel + sneaker releases

bigevan23 bigevan23 Isn't Berlin amazing for sneakers?! Voo, Overkill, Solebox, SNS, Wood Wood to name a few. Such awesome shopping with so much history. I was just there and Prague in September. Staring at an Astronomical clock for 19 seconds. :D

I struck out horribly. Didn’t get a single pair.

Just wanted those 90s really.

Congrats to those who copped. Enjoy your kicks.

0/18 for me today. Most frustrating part was on Prestos, Zoom Flys and AJ1s I carted on SNKRS and completed the transaction a handful of times. Either got placed in pending to be told my order wasn't successful or got the error msg. It's one thing for all that to happen in the beginning but when you submit your order thinking you've successfully completed it? ugh.

NDC Canada I had very low expectations.

I hate rumors, but i'll just put this out there. I also heard about the Cortez. Add in all white AJ1 and a Jordan 3 are also being planned. Looks like #OffWhiteSZN will continue. :pimp:

I hate rumors too. But Nike needs this to combat Adidas; especially with all the hype that surrounded this release. And Jordan 3 and Cortez Off Whites possible? Thats dope.

0/18 for me today. Most frustrating part was on Prestos, Zoom Flys and AJ1s I carted on SNKRS and completed the transaction a handful of times. Either got placed in pending to be told my order wasn't successful or got the error msg. It's one thing for all that to happen in the beginning but when you submit your order thinking you've successfully completed it? ugh.

NDC Canada I had very low expectations.

Yeah, it felt like a minor victory just successfully getting to “pending” with the app errors. Then that wait only to be disappointed.

It’s what it is though.

Most frustrating part was on Prestos, Zoom Flys and AJ1s I carted on SNKRS and completed the transaction a handful of times. Either got placed in pending to be told my order wasn't successful or got the error msg. It's one thing for all that to happen in the beginning but when you submit your order thinking you've successfully completed it? ugh.

Not sure how much you've used SNKRS but if you're referring to carting as being able to select a size and hit submit, it's not really carting. SNKRS is so glitchy and often shows **** that ain't even there. it's not like other sites where being able to select a size holds or temporarily reserves for you.

bigevan23 bigevan23 Isn't Berlin amazing for sneakers?! Voo, Overkill, Solebox, SNS, Wood Wood to name a few. Such awesome shopping with so much history. I was just there and Prague in September. Staring at an Astronomical clock for 19 seconds. :D
Stayed in SoHo House its on the same block as Soto, the Store (literally named "the store") inside SoHo has it's own nike lab section...picked up OW socks there lol. What a cool city

http://www.thestores.com/

Back
Top Bottom