Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do you mind telling us what siZe? Trying to figure when to pull the trigger on a size 10 thanks

size 11. My friend copped same size for $1100 on stockx minutes after I did.

my other friend has a bid in on a size 10 for $1190 i belive

off-white-air-jordan-1-white-first-look-0.jpg
got anymore pics?

Not sure how much you've used SNKRS but if you're referring to carting as being able to select a size and hit submit, it's not really carting.

No I meant "completing" your order/confirming payment.

how's people's experiences selling with flight club?

I'm likely gonna flip my AJ1s to get 90s and 97s but the potential return FC is showing online crushes stockx. I just get apprehensive about not knowing when or how I would get paid exactly.

I'm likely gonna flip my AJ1s to get 90s and 97s but the potential return FC is showing online crushes stockx. I just get apprehensive about not knowing when or how I would get paid exactly.

curious about this as well. just keep in mind flight club takes 20%

Friend got the "GOT EM" pop-up & "PURCHASED" notifications in the SNKRS App for Prestos & VM.
Told me earlier, the he has no email confirmation, no charge & nothing in his SNKRS inbox concerning those shoes. He is just expecting to take an L as there is nothing he can do.

PO

I also had this happen to me. Got em page,tab saying purchased then pending then sold out. No charge nor email. For AJ1.. tweeted Nikestore twitter about it and they asked for my Nike+ email, sent it and just waiting on response...

I say it’s an L :frown: :frown:

I feel like i'd be a hypocrite if I sold the 1's I was blessed with

After doing the math, minus the 209 I paid + whatever site fees and shipping cost i'm looking at maybe $800..

That number is the reason i'm having second thought of parting ways with them

Its pretty easy, just go online and submit the shoes you want to sell and they'll let you know if they'll accept it or not. After just drop it off and wait til your shoe sells and your funds will go directly to your account which you can then transfer to your bank or ask for a physical check. You'll definitely make more selling it there than stockx.

I feel like i'd be a hypocrite if I sold the 1's I was blessed with

After doing the math, minus the 209 I paid + whatever site fees and shipping cost i'm looking at maybe $800..

That number is the reason i'm having second thought of parting ways with them
Try selling through local sneaker fb groups to avoid the ebay/goat/stockx/grailed fees, the only fee would be Paypal Invoice which isn't much (2.9%) if i remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom