Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Restock or next release I really hope SNKRS uses the same system:
1) everyone has a shot
2) you know right away if you copped or not
3) the staggered release times let you focus on the shoes you want

1) as long as the app/desktop works correctly... which it didn't
2) you get error messages saying you can't purchase for payment errors, only to have the box saying pending for 10 minutes and then give you the L
3) staggered release times let everybody focus on a single shoe that many people want to buy and resell

man how is everyone sizing on the VM? i west tts on it didnt fit in terms of width. i dont even have wide feet.
i wanna go .5 up but im worried it'll still be too small and i dont wanna go through the trouble of reselling again cause if sizing issues

man how is everyone sizing on the VM? i west tts on it didnt fit in terms of width. i dont even have wide feet.
i wanna go .5 up but im worried it'll still be too small and i dont wanna go through the trouble of reselling again cause if sizing issues
You should be worried about the length, going up imo

For all of those #ZipTieGate questions. It looks to me like it doesn't matter :lol:

nike-off-white-release-01-1200x800.jpg

well i have both 90s and blazers (have 97s too) now all i need is AF1s to have my top 3.

hopefully i can find someone who will trade me their AF1s for my 97s 0_0

well i have both 90s and blazers (have 97s too) now all i need is AF1s to have my top 3.

I have 90's and Blazers as well and love them. Sold my 97's which were the only pair I copped at retail. I would love to grab a pair of Vapes, Prestos or AJ1's but all are priced well beyond what I'm willing to pay.

I have 90's and Blazers as well and love them. Sold my 97's which were the only pair I copped at retail. I would love to grab a pair of Vapes, Prestos or AJ1's but all are priced well beyond what I'm willing to pay.

what'd you end up selling your 97's for!?

With you here. Got the blazers but the AF1s are too nice. Didn’t grabbthe acronym n missed the Travis so fixing for a pair now

Finally got tired of waiting and pulled the trigger on the 1s from StockX. The prices just seemed to be getting higher and higher. $1590 for a size 7 and I don’t regret it one bit. Now the waiting game begins....

Congrats man, you'll love them. This collection is worth paying up for, for wearing or just as an investment. Like you said, they'll only keep going up in price.

Congrats man, you'll love them. This collection is worth paying up for, for wearing or just as an investment. Like you said, they'll only keep going up in price.
Thanks! I haven’t been this excited for a pair of shoes in a while. My initial bid was for a 7.5 and I had the highest bid on both StockX and GOAT for like a week. Then last night somebody purchased the 7.5 GOAT at $1700. I woke up today like nope. I’m not taking anymore chances. I’m crossing my fingers the 7 fits, but I’m usually good with either size.

Thanks! I haven’t been this excited for a pair of shoes in a while. My initial bid was for a 7.5 and I had the highest bid on both StockX and GOAT for like a week. Then last night somebody purchased the 7.5 GOAT at $1700. I woke up today like nope. I’m not taking anymore chances. I’m crossing my fingers the 7 fits, but I’m usually good with either size.

They run a little big in my opinion, I think you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom