Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yea man, from the start my shipping and billing address has been the same.
The option to choose 'same as shipping address' and 'use a different billing address" are available.
I just stick to the former and isn't working till now.

Cheers for the help though :smile:

WCS prestos came in. How's it look?

Attachments

• IMG_5681.JPG
    IMG_5681.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5682.JPG
    IMG_5682.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5683.JPG
    IMG_5683.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5684.JPG
    IMG_5684.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5685.JPG
    IMG_5685.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5686.JPG
    IMG_5686.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5687.JPG
    IMG_5687.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5688.JPG
    IMG_5688.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5689.JPG
    IMG_5689.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5690.JPG
    IMG_5690.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 32
Transaction/payment kept being declined on WCS:frown:
Anyone experience that before? I've no idea what's wrong lol

It could be your credit card declining the charge as fraud protection. Especially if you’ve never ordered from them before and your CC flags it as unusual activity.

Ah yes, i figured that too. Guess i need to give the bank a ring.. its a hassle to do that while at work lol.

how'd you size on these? im a tts 8.5 and idk if I should get 8 or 9..

prestos usually run big. i would do size 8.

just notice the off white air forces has the zip tie going through the lace hole. is there a way to take it off without cutting it? lol

Just came back from the bank and there's nothing they can do. Says my card can be used for online transaction on other websites, so probably WCS system/site is the issue here.

Just came back from the bank and there's nothing they can do. Says my card can be used for online transaction on other websites, so probably WCS system/site is the issue here.

That’s odd. I guess it was something on their end.

I need your opinions gentlemen. So I was about to cop a pair of the Off-white 1s for $965 shipped but when the seller sent me more pictures I noticed they came with 2 pair of white laces and 1 pair of green laces. I asked the seller how come there was no orange laces and he said they didn't come with that specific pair that instead it brought 2 white laces. I told the seller that I need the orange laces because if i'm paying re-sell i'd want to receive OG all. If I were to propose a better deal to the seller what would you guys say is fair since I wouldn't be receiving the orange laces.

I need your opinions gentlemen. So I was about to cop a pair of the Off-white 1s for $965 shipped but when the seller sent me more pictures I noticed they came with 2 pair of white laces and 1 pair of green laces. I asked the seller how come there was no orange laces and he said they didn't come with that specific pair that instead it brought 2 white laces. I told the seller that I need the orange laces because if i'm paying re-sell i'd want to receive OG all. If I were to propose a better deal to the seller what would you guys say is fair since I wouldn't be receiving the orange laces.

be careful, they are more than likely a fake pair

I would assume according to stock x prices that I could probably trade the presto pair for the black Kaws 4?
I think you could sell the prestos then buy the black kaws 4 and have money left over. Or ask for money on top of your trade.

Back
Top Bottom