Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

great do it when the release is over
martin3.png
. since you decided to do this now, nike, what other release do you have that matches the off white hype
martin3.png
? so you/we can see how well this "upgrade" works
martin3.png

why the heck did the AJ1 skyrocket an extra $2-$300 mannnnnnn wtf.

either everyone see how ugly the 2018 joints are or its beyonce's old *** making the price skyrocket

Last edited:

either everyone saw how ugly the 2018 joints are or its beyonce's old *** making the price skyrocket

like i originally reported on here when i posted the pic of her in them "the price of the brick goin' up"

either everyone see how ugly the 2018 joints are or its beyonce's old *** making the price skyrocket
I refuse to think Beyoncé has anything to do with it. Why would a guy want the AJ1 more because a woman is wearing it? She’s over rated as ****. Everyone acting like she’s the only female in the world with her repetitive *** lyrics.

IMO The AJ1 is just nice in general. Just like the OW Prestos, Jordan Kaws Grey, and the other best release of the year is the Mars Yard.

As mentioned in my other post people know that the original release with this Chicago colorway will always hold value and/or increase. The second release is decent but it’s not a must have, although it will be nice to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
@amass78 you need to hug? ... or maybe just solanges' latest CD and some incense. since you're not buying the bey-effect you should get that it's that magical time of the holiday season --- sellers have a hard date to peg an upsell pricepoint to and buyers are running out of time to negotiate.

@amass78 you need to hug? ... or maybe just solanges' latest CD and some incense. since you're not buying the bey-effect you should get that it's that magical time of the holiday season --- sellers have a hard date to peg an upsell pricepoint to and buyers are running out of time to negotiate.
::hug:::blush:

I’m never gonna get my pair in from StockX. I ordered on the 10th and it still shows that it’s in transit with delivery date unavailable. I get that they’re backed up but damn... 11 days and they still haven’t even received them.

I’m never gonna get my pair in from StockX. I ordered on the 10th and it still shows that it’s in transit with delivery date unavailable. I get that they’re backed up but damn... 11 days and they still haven’t even received them.
Thats weird, I bought some chicago 1s from stockx like 2 days ago and they arrived at stockx today

510 a good price for the ow90s? Thinking might have to cop at that price since everything from the collections seems to be going up each day

Thats weird, I bought some chicago 1s from stockx like 2 days ago and they arrived at stockx today

Wtf really? They allow international sellers now right? I wonder if thats why mine is taking so long. Gonna send them an email in the morning to see what’s going on.

Wtf really? They allow international sellers now right? I wonder if thats why mine is taking so long. Gonna send them an email in the morning to see what’s going on.
Even if it’s being shipped internationally it’s still taking too long. I think my AM90 came from Asia because there’s a card in it with Chinese lettering from Nike and it took longer to get to StockX too. It was purchased on 11/23 and StockX received it on 11/30...sat there till 12/4 and I received it on 12/7.

Even if it’s being shipped internationally it’s still taking too long. I think my AM90 came from Asia because there’s a card in it with Chinese lettering from Nike and it took longer to get to StockX too. It was purchased on 11/23 and StockX received it on 11/30...sat there till 12/4 and I received it on 12/7.
Ok now I’m a little nervous. Something’s up for sure. :frown:

Ok now I’m a little nervous. Something’s up for sure. :frown:
Just send them an email. They will usually tell you if it’s coming internationally or not. And if it’s out of the ordinary, they will research it.

Just send them an email. They will usually tell you if it’s coming internationally or not. And if it’s out of the ordinary, they will research it.
Yeah I just did. They’re usually pretty good at responding quickly.

So, I know of SJS, Footpatrol, ODB, DSM and maybe Excelsior Milano having released OWs online after the November raffles and a rumored Nike restock that went nowhere. Any chance that some other store will drop unclaimed pairs?

Back
Top Bottom