Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody buy fake Off White hoodies, socks, and joggers? If so, other than ebay is there another place to buy. All ebay stuff comes from China and I know the first time I wash and dry them they will look like Richard Simmons wardrobe.

Just buy the "For All" diffusion line that released today.

Anyone have this on their blazers? On the “e” its not a perfect cut.. its pretty fuzzy.

Attachments

• E96364D6-33DB-43B3-9BC2-C0D3A5D4E7C4.jpeg
    E96364D6-33DB-43B3-9BC2-C0D3A5D4E7C4.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 43
Yeah i wouldn't of noticed that on mine. Imperfections are a part of this shoe in my opinion, and especially how they wear in.

Finally going to pull the trigger on the prestos. What’s the consensus on sizing? A size 10.5 in V2s, 11 in air maxes and 10 in Jordan 1s.

man im really considering selling my prestos and buying the AJ1... I love both but something about those damn 1...

Finally going to pull the trigger on the prestos. What’s the consensus on sizing? A size 10.5 in V2s, 11 in air maxes and 10 in Jordan 1s.
I could go down 1/2 size from my V2 size in my prestos. 11.5 in v2 and UB 1.0 and other snug shoes. Grabbed a size 11 from SNKRS and they fit perfect.

man im really considering selling my prestos and buying the AJ1... I love both but something about those damn 1...
1s are classic.. jordan 1 >>>> presto (I love prestos also btw)
I wanted from the collection jordan 1s and prestos mostly...ended up with jordan 1s, am97 and zoom flys all for retail.. super happy and not considering prestos now that I own jordans

1s are classic.. jordan 1 >>>> presto (I love prestos also btw)
I wanted from the collection jordan 1s and prestos mostly...ended up with jordan 1s, am97 and zoom flys all for retail.. super happy and not considering prestos now that I own jordans

true but you got them for retail. I have the consider the resell price :sick::sick:

I own the 1s and Prestos. Got them both for retail. You can't go wrong with either. 1s are such a classic... But those prestos are so versatile.... I need the Blazers but don't wanna pay more than 575.

Back
Top Bottom