Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike just playing games with all off white drops. The ten was a nyc exclusive first then worldwide.

Where do y’all think the white 1s resell gonna be at after the release?
well since its EU-exclusive (not US-exclusive), thats gonna drive up the price a bit, especially in the US. men's pairs are just as limited as the chi off white 1s, but if you add the small sizes in i guess technically there are more of these than the og release. also i think more people like the chi ow 1s over the all-white ones. idk, i'd say they go for what the chi 1s did when they dropped in november, but once the white 1s release stateside later on in the year i expect price to fall.

well since its EU-exclusive (not US-exclusive), thats gonna drive up the price a bit, especially in the US. men's pairs are just as limited as the chi off white 1s, but if you add the small sizes in i guess technically there are more of these than the og release. also i think more people like the chi ow 1s over the all-white ones. idk, i'd say they go for what the chi 1s did when they dropped in november, but once the white 1s release stateside later on in the year i expect price to fall.
But it isn’t an EU exclusive though. It clearly says they are dropping in EU first, and in the US later this year. Because of this the resell price for ya’ll US people will be really high after the first drop but the price should go down a little after they drop in the states. And imo they shouldn’t be hitting the og prices since most people seem to like the chi’s more than theseq white ones.

But it isn’t an EU exclusive though. It clearly says they are dropping in EU first, and in the US later this year. Because of this the resell price for ya’ll US people will be really high after the first drop but the price should go down a little after they drop in the states. And imo they shouldn’t be hitting the og prices since most people seem to like the chi’s more than theseq white ones.
did you not read past the 1st sentence lol you literally just repeated what i wrote

agreed resell probably will be about 800-1K id say.

Only pair I saw on foot yesterday. :-/
ROP_7636-Edit.jpg

Doesn’t seem like the MoMA AF1 has any special materials like the ones from The Ten. Maybe the tongue and the swoosh but the AF1 from the ten had suede at the heel and the laceholes and the toebox was in a different material too which made them stand out.

Doesn’t seem like the MoMA AF1 has any special materials like the ones from The Ten. Maybe the tongue and the swoosh but the AF1 from the ten had suede at the heel and the laceholes and the toebox was in a different material too which made them stand out.
They’re like the white complex con af100 ones. Special swoosh, The stitching, exposed foam around the liner, sideways tongue logo, the off white stamp, orange flag, and “air” stamp.

Only difference w this and the white pair is that these won’t patina. Gonna throw some orange and green laces from the Ten leftovers on em.

Looks pretty good to me.
EC5BE04B-B18F-456D-A966-87D26149927C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom