Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I bet some NTers woke up to a negative bank account with their multiple entries into the Solebox raffle. Plus Solebox has no control over how the authorization hold is handled. It could take days or maybe longer for the charge to drop off.

I bet some NTers woke up to a negative bank account with their multiple entries into the Solebox raffle. Plus Solebox has no control over how the authorization hold is handled. It could take days or maybe longer for the charge to drop off.
Possible, but I doubt that Solebox would allow you to even enter with the same credentials.

Got onto the 290sqm but got forbidden access when trying to access English version of the site. Now I can't even go back to the original Turkish page.

Edit: NVM. You just need to refresh.

Got onto the 290sqm but got forbidden access when trying to access English version of the site. Now I can't even go back to the original Turkish page.

Edit: NVM. You just need to refresh.

Link the turkish site for us fam

Nike, ADC and the like should adapt Solebox's style so these resellers using bots would get their @rse whipped, lol!

Got through on the Turkish site, what a pain though lol. Definitely a waste of time but I’m on lunch break so gotta give it shot lol

LMAO

Cuz guys with Bots are scared of their credit cards being charge ...... Right!

Keep thinking that!!
The point I was trying to make was more along the line of the majority of people hitting these raffles are younger kids and they don’t have $20k to tie up in authorization charges with 100 entries to a raffle

Last edited:
290Sqm has been really weird this past year or so, like its under new management or something. ive ordered from them a bunch of times in the past and they would always hook it up with some of the best prices (often under retail), super fast dhl shipping, and great customer service. then they increased prices, made shipping costs for certain shoes ridiculous, and now blocking US IP's from their site and its been that way for awhile. IDK whats going on over there.

290Sqm has been really weird this past year or so, like its under new management or something. ive ordered from them a bunch of times in the past and they would always hook it up with some of the best prices (often under retail), super fast dhl shipping, and great customer service. then they increased prices, made shipping costs for certain shoes ridiculous, and now blocking US IP's from their site and its been that way for awhile. IDK whats going on over there.
Trump happened.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ms-ban-provide-turkey-president-a8074121.html

Back
Top Bottom