Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sivas and sns have been good to me. End never.
Everything has been good to you.

You’re a walking W fam

7F57B5BA-7C39-4445-9775-8B8550362220.gif

I guess It's official MODERN just message me asking for NAME, ADDRESS, & SIZE!!!!
I'm still SHOOK :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: I think I actually won a FREE PAIR!!! WOW

DAMN AFTER HITTING FTL 3, YEEZY 500, BRED TOE 1's, KOBEXUNDFTD Camo, BC3's, GOLD TOE 1's, OVO 8's
I feel super BLESSED!!! Thank you GOD!!!! HENNYTHING is possible!

Yo, go play the PowerBall and Mega Millions RIGH NOW! And when you win, don't forget my 10% referral fee.

GRIZZ you HIT on everything stop it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I’m gonna have to agree. I follow Grizz on Instagram and dude seems to get a lot of the major releases, but as a fellow sneaker head I wish him and everyone else in this thread luck on every raffle :smile:

I can’t complain too much, I lucked up and got the Bred toe 1’s last weekend even after striking out on SNKRS. I was just really hoping to hit on these .... I suppose there is still a chance from END but not counting on it.

I've won on one overseas spot and that was some store called Elite Store in Spain I think for the GITD 750s

Need to up that number to 2 with an END W this time around

Is END basically the KITH of the UK? Seeing a END storefront seems like such a myth living in NYC.

i only entered online raffles this time around - didn't do any instore/pick up raffles. But I have hit on end, need supply, and Patta (ow aj1).

Is END basically the KITH of the UK? Seeing a END storefront seems like such a myth living in NYC.
Sorta is. END is a great shop. There’s a few I love overseas. Solebox, sivas, sns, slamjam, Footpatrol all really nice in person. Size and jd are meh for me. The German shops are also super cool. Soto, kickz, no 74 are all next to each other and there’s plenty of places in Amsterdam just like that. Whenever I travel I pick my hotel to the closest sneaker district I can find. In France can stay in the marais and be next to nikelab, supreme and some great boutiques. And then you’ve got the added benefit of culture/food/sights...

bigevan23 bigevan23 Berlin is on fire in the sneaker department. Voo, Overkill, Solebox, Kickz. Too many malls in that city haha!

Anything good you can recommend in Stockholm/Copenhagen not named SNS?

Guessing SVD is done then. Wonder why it says Closed Inscription instead of Raffle Finished.

When does SJS announce winners?

Back
Top Bottom