Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can't tell if it's legit or not. But if he's asking $400 for them, Im gonna assume it's not.

Yea it’s pretty low but I’m having trouble myself figuring out if it’s real or fake. He showed me an email from his goat order

Yea it’s pretty low but I’m having trouble myself figuring out if it’s real or fake. He showed me an email from his goat order
I'm comparing it to mine, it does look good but man....that's risky. It just doesn't make sense for him to sell it for $400.

I'm comparing it to mine, it does look good but man....that's risky. It just doesn't make sense for him to sell it for $400.

No doubt. I compared to fake ed and other videos and it looks legit. I asked him why not sell it on goat he would literally double his money in a matter of days and he said he just wants some cash and that he’s not verified to sell on goat. He also said he doesn’t trust shipping out sneakers lol but I might meet with the dude and have someone I know bring their OWs

No doubt. I compared to fake ed and other videos and it looks legit. I asked him why not sell it on goat he would literally double his money in a matter of days and he said he just wants some cash and that he’s not verified to sell on goat. He also said he doesn’t trust shipping out sneakers lol but I might meet with the dude and have someone I know bring their OWs
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about releasing my Prestos and some of my valuable ds boost pairs for a pair of the og AJ1’s. I have a seller in my group with the 1’s, ds, for 1650$ (converted from swedish currency). Those 1’s just keep growing on me everytime I see them.

starwars-star-wars-episode-3-3o84sw9CmwYpAnRRni
starwars-star-wars-episode-3-3o84sw9CmwYpAnRRni
Idc for Prestos though

I don’t even use receipts for reference. Doesn’t really mean a damn thing tbh. They can always switch.

If you’re in real doubt, Just use the old adage “if it’s too good to be true, then it probably is”

I don’t even use receipts for reference. Doesn’t really mean a damn thing tbh. They can always switch.

If you’re in real doubt, Just use the old adage “if it’s too good to be true, then it probably is”

Yeah you’re right. These could be the best UAs on the market lol

agreed... still bummed that I didn't jump on WCS prices after the drop because that was as good as it got before they all went sky rocket :sick:

I honestly dont think anyone could have predicted it to trend the way it has.

I remember when the prestos were at 800 and i thought that was ridiculous.

Now my size at 1500+???? and its only been a few months.

I only meet at police stations

I'd ask him to get a picture of the bottoms, too. That can determine legitimacy, but from what I'm seeing so far, it surprisingly looks legit. It's just the local seller...

If unaware, give him the address of the station, but don't tell the seller what that address him. Let him find out, and see if he'll flake voluntarily. Could determine how suspicious this seller is. With the Off-White collection going higher and higher, it could become a higher use of bait, especially with pictures showing how authentic it is while the price is low as hell.

I'd ask him to get a picture of the bottoms, too. That can determine legitimacy, but from what I'm seeing so far, it surprisingly looks legit. It's just the local seller...

If unaware, give him the address of the station, but don't tell the seller what that address him. Let him find out, and see if he'll flake voluntarily. Could determine how suspicious this seller is. With the Off-White collection going higher and higher, it could become a higher use of bait, especially with pictures showing how authentic it is while the price is low as hell.

Good idea but if he’s still down to meet at the station then I’ll do it and just have some people with me who I can bring real vapor maxes to compare with. By bringing a few people and meeting at a police station, the most I can loose is gas money lol

Black ones are cool. Need to see actual pics though

Cant really see much detail from the mockup

Black ones are cool. Need to see actual pics though

Cant really see much detail from the mockup
YEP
Inverting the colors on the og and doing a quick shop job, doesnt tell me much - im totally down with the direction it's going, but real pics first.

Back
Top Bottom