Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

29496401_10156043428676826_2018547510003367936_o.jpg

I thought these were slated to release by the end of this month? How is that hard to believe?

Damn, I'd be hesitant to purchase any early pairs from huge individual resellers like that. There's not much point of reference to legit check yet. And ya'll know how good reps are these days. Perfect time for resellers to come up huge selling these so called "early" pairs.

That's why it is and always will be: Retail Or Bust :nthat:

58D707FB-FD52-4520-8BAD-6D5CB7EAFBFB.jpeg

Got my whites (along with my dusty cactus’s) and I’m going to have to say these look more aesthetically appealing than my OG’s. The inner swoosh on the whites makes the shoe look more symmetrical than the OG’s. The inner swoosh was the only thing I felt the OG’s lacked.

How much did the whites run you?

How much did the whites run you?

800 on stock x but I used a $20 off coupon for receiving my bc3’s with a damaged box. Also sold my double up of the OG’s for them.

Now I’m debating if I should just sell my OG’s to double up on these since these will get dirty easier.

800 on stock x but I used a $20 off coupon for receiving my bc3’s with a damaged box. Also sold my double up of the OG’s for them.

Now I’m debating if I should just sell my OG’s to double up on these since these will get dirty easier.

Wait to double up when they actually drop in bigger numbers. Price will plummet. Hold your OG's.

Wait to double up when they actually drop in bigger numbers. Price will plummet. Hold your OG's.

Do you think the og’s will maintain the most value? Or do you think the whites will surpass the og’s similar to how the yeezy 2’s outvalued the yeezy 1’s?

If so, maybe I’ll just keep the OG’s in my collection

Do you think the og’s will maintain the most value? Or do you think the whites will surpass the og’s similar to how the yeezy 2’s outvalued the yeezy 1’s?

If so, maybe I’ll just keep the OG’s in my collection
I would keep the OG's instead of doubling up on the white ones or buying the new black OWs. The leather swoosh on the OGs makes a big difference.

I would keep the OG's instead of doubling up on the white ones or buying the new black OWs. The leather swoosh on the OGs makes a big difference.

Making me regret selling my OG double up. Might have to resell the whites to get my og double up back . I should’ve thought this through :lol:

Making me regret selling my OG double up. Might have to resell the whites to get my og double up back . I should’ve thought this through :lol:
And to answer your first question, I don’t think the white will surpass the OGs in value like the yeezys 2 passing the yeezys 1. The yeezys 2 is just a better shoe all around comparing to the yeezys 1...better design and constructed better.

The white OW is just white haha. And when those air unit turns piss yellow...:sick: don’t get me wrong...I like them but nowhere near as much as the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom