Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CE4E0882-D92B-406F-AA8F-0FC586AEDD3B.gif
That’s how some people feel with the OG OW, they like it because of the tongue and the swoosh and the blacked out air and it does have an OW touch to it. So you can’t really say people won’t like it if it wasn’t OW, because it’s exactly the same as why you like the white OW over the GR ones.

That’s how some people feel with the OG OW, they like it because of the tongue and the swoosh and the blacked out air and it does have an OW touch to it. So you can’t really say people won’t like it if it wasn’t OW, because it’s exactly the same as why you like the white OW over the GR ones.

That inner swoosh makes a difference imo. OG’s look incomplete, I know that’s the look Virgil was going for but I prefer a more symmetrical shoe that’s easier on the eyes

Just left undefeated SF and entered the raffle. First time entering a raffle there was for the OW AM97 and won. Might be harder this time cuz it’s only one model to choose from, unlike last time there was like 4-5. Hope luck is on my side again.

Just left undefeated SF and entered the raffle. First time entering a raffle there was for the OW AM97 and won. Might be harder this time cuz it’s only one model to choose from, unlike last time there was like 4-5. Hope luck is on my side again.
Trying to get my buddy in Vegas to enter raffle for me. I hope he can

Oh my. I always love a nice grey pair of shoes, I’ll need those for sure. Gotta get rid of these 90s before they start turning

Will they still be releasing the second black iteration of the presto? Excited to see how that one compares with the OG.

Need more information on Nordstroms only hope here in Nashville one of the best performing stores in the country so I would think there going to get them

Need more information on Nordstroms only hope here in Nashville one of the best performing stores in the country so I would think there going to get them

I was told 4 stores total will have them in LA, Chicago Toronto and Vancouver

Back
Top Bottom