Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got a little update. Kith got about 600 pairs across all models. Email raffle. The aj1 is unlikely to hit raffle and will probably go the f and f route.

Now given how big an account Kith is, I’d say this is a generous allocation relative to the rest of the tier zero stores. Got a feeling it’s gonna be a lab/dsm or bust kinda thing.

Sucks that they can F&F an entire run of sneakers. The type of people Keith is gonna gift them to already have other connections.

No raffle, no problem.
IMG_2869.JPG
IMG_2870.JPG
IMG_2872.JPG

Dope. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wonder when Nike's "embargo date" is lifted.

Word. I thought it was going to be today since the first 2 shoes drop in 3 days.

Any word on any kith email links for the raffles.
They've changed it to where now each person gets an individual link so after I use mine, it's worthless. The days of someone being able to post link and people across the country being able to enter are over. If I had to guess, a lot of people from far away from NY/Miami entered just to entered and and won but never picked up their shoes so Kith changed it.

Anyone see a tweet from Footaction talking about changing the date of 1s to the 19th? my boy said he got it but i dont see it on their twitter feed

They've changed it to where now each person gets an individual link so after I use mine, it's worthless. The days of someone being able to post link and people across the country being able to enter are over. If I had to guess, a lot of people from far away from NY/Miami entered just to entered and and won but never picked up their shoes so Kith changed it.

For Kith, do you need to just subscribe to their newsletter to get an email raffle? sorry, first timer asking.

So how do I get the link, from New York but never bought off the site before
How do they know where you live?

Still trying to understand if anyone who doesn't live near any of these stores has a chance at any of these shoes online?? Anyone help??

So how do I get the link, from New York but never bought off the site before
How do they know where you live?

For starters, make sure you're registered and have an account on their website. This may include you adding an address. I forget when I signed up. I get emails for raffles, but have never won one or heard back. I'm not a huge fan of the way Kith operates. Just Us is more Ronnie and his friends.

Still trying to understand if anyone who doesn't live near any of these stores has a chance at any of these shoes online?? Anyone help??

Those people aren’t meant to have a chance especially through the boutiques. They are physical stores with local customers after all. Even Nike might just do the stash thing...

Don’t think they sent em outbyet

Oh lol...if they didn't yet then that's a relief.

KITH does do a lot of F&F but I know for a fact a bunch of random people win these raffles.
600 pairs across all of the styles gotta assume at least a couple hundred people will be contact for something....

Oh lol...if they didn't yet then that's a relief.

KITH does do a lot of F&F but I know for a fact a bunch of random people win these raffles.
600 pairs across all of the styles gotta assume at least a couple hundred people will be contact for something....

I guess small feet (< 8 ) and big feel (>13) will have better odds.

Back
Top Bottom