Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got lucky, struck out on the 97/1's these will do...
20180330_133908.jpg

Attachments

• 20180330_133908.jpg
    20180330_133908.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 3
I got a notification from Chase fraud support that $270 was trying to be processed from Nike. Did you make this transaction? I sent back yes but I guess because it was flagged it wasn’t processed the first time. Then I got the “you didn’t get em” email. Bruh..........been using my card all day yesterday...........THE ONE TIME!

- Preciate it.

The blue laces definitely make this pair pop more. I wonder how will the blue laces look on the OG pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a notification from Chase fraud support that $270 was trying to be processed from Nike. Did you make this transaction? I sent back yes but I guess because it was flagged it wasn’t processed the first time. Then I got the “you didn’t get em” email. Bruh..........been using my card all day yesterday...........THE ONE TIME!

- Preciate it.
Wylin gotta use paypal

- Preciate it.

I feel better about my L’s now

Someone mentioned to enter the draw within 3 to 4 min of a 30 min timeframe. That got me the Silverspoons but with this, I didn’t want to risk an error within 10 min. So much for that.
within the first 3-4 minutes, after the first 3-4 minutes pass, or during the last 3-4 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom