Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Forgot to wnter a few raffles. Mad I forgot kith. I took that china bus from VA when I hit the jordan one and Id do it again ‍♂️

Bro’s WTF is going on with Kith?
I got the Congratulations Please Confirm email...
So here’s the problem(s):
The email says pick up in LA and I’m in NY
Can’t remember what store I chose (BK or Soho)
When I hit “click here” to confirm the reservation it redirects me to a drawing confirmation to Kith’s site but there ain’t nothing to click on...
Just a list of all Kith stores with their addresses, phone numbers, and store hours...
Does anyone know what’s up?

got two same W emails. In the message, it says:
"You will receive an email with a code that you must have present at pickup"
I didn't get any code.
in the beginning I got my code then it just changed to locations. I screen shotted my code. Check the url it should say &confirmation_id= at the end of the url then the numbers after that is your confirmation code

Were you gonna hit silverlake, then brea popup and kith? haha that would be a crazy morning

Actually it would have been worse, no La Brea pop up but rather 500 pickup in SM. If I had hit Kith for VM tho I would have just skipped SM 500 pickup.

On a semi related note also just hit Blends LM for the 500s :lol:

Forgot to wnter a few raffles. Mad I forgot kith. I took that china bus from VA when I hit the jordan one and Id do it again ‍♂️
Bro I think we were in line together at Kith BK for the Jordan 1’s. You told me you took the bus up from VA for them haha whats good fam.

Kith just sent me another email, but it's the same as the first about being waitlisted. I can't keep taking these false alarms man. I think I'm gonna sign off for a few hours and get my mind right.

Yeah I also got the same waitlist email again. I wonder if they re-sent winner emails as well with correct location?

they didnt resend the waitlist email for me. wtf is going on

I was also thinking it could be due to the fact that I signed up via the desktop/browser link initially, and then when it went live on app it didn't say I was already registered, so I decided to do it again in case the browser link entry hadn't worked. But I know a couple others who only entered once and also got waitlist email twice. So who tha **** knows :lol:

I was also thinking it could be due to the fact that I signed up via the desktop/browser link initially, and then when it went live on app it didn't say I was already registered, so I decided to do it again in case the browser link entry hadn't worked. But I know a couple others who only entered once and also got waitlist email twice. So who tha **** knows :lol:

I did that also. I got 2 waitlist emails initially and nothing since

Has anyone ever hit on Kith through the app? The app is so glitchy, I wonder if entries get lost sometimes.

I did that also. I got 2 waitlist emails initially and nothing since

Both of my waitlist emails have the same time stamp, just that one didn't seem to come through till a while after the other. So might have just been a weird gmail glitch.

Okay, cool. I'll keep using it then. Thanks.

I'm just pretty frustrated. Getting the opportunity to spend your money shouldn't be this difficult.

Back
Top Bottom