Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

wth, about to head to kith and saw the new message on twitter. I did not get the second email. So I didn't win?

Damn.. Woke up & still no email from Kith newsletter..
Just the 2 [email protected] congratulations emails.. About to make moves to Kith BK soon.
I mean they should have our info if we won regardless? Right?

i screenshotted my code too. I was gonna head to kith first but now im just gonna head to undefeated and make sure I get that pair first

thats some BS man. if I didn't check niketalk i would have headed over there already

Yeah, supposedly they said if u received a winners email u won and will receive a follow up email with the right info

they also said if you got a winning email from [email protected] you DIDN'T win
93A50CFF-3837-41DE-9A90-6A118611C650.jpeg

^ I saw that too, but if we got the 1st email, (Congrats) shouldn’t we get the second as well?
My inbox dry AF right now, and this is kinda ****ing up my day right now...
Technically when you hit at Kith they have your info, I’m sure they are aware of the BS that happened with the Raffle... So.. Is it worth going?

Never got a followup email either. Didn't want to head over there and get turned away, hopefully its all settled so we can pickup tomorrow.

well this is the first time they did something weird. Normally when you win from kith, you get ONE email that says you won. No need any additional confirmation, no codes, and no second email. The email also comes from raffle@kithnyc. Based on their stream of tweets, it seems like their system had a problem and the noreply@kith sent out more winning emails than there are actual winners. Which means it could be a fake W. You can try going and seeing if you can finesse something or maybe something for the future.

Update from my experience at kith. I didn’t receive the updated email from newsletter@kith but I had the 2 emails from no reply. I went and picked up my size in soho no problem, the guy just checked my name and iD and saw that I had a winning email. Hope that helps. God speed
Thanks for the info bro... Did they mention til what time they allowing pick ups?..

Heading out to Kith soho in the afternoon and showing them that first email, hopefully i get my pair, but not banking on it tbh

Back
Top Bottom