Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

L on DSM... And Yea chase didnt even call me... I got a email at 3:08am about a fraud protection notice. I called SNS and they said they re raffled. I literally gave the person from chase fraud a spirited cuss out. I jus wish they would have called me about the charge I buy shoes so often.
Even if they did call you it would’ve been too late already. The system already have declined it. They can’t just sit there and look at millions of transactions while it’s happening. People need to stop taking it out on the service reps, it’s not their fault and they don’t get paid much doing what they do.

I just found out the reason that I was able to cop on DSML: changes were made to prevent bots, but those preventative measures were not transferred to the US release.

Even if they did call you it would’ve been too late already. The system already have declined it. They can’t just sit there and look at millions of transactions while it’s happening.

In the past they they have let the charge thru, and then called right away to make sure it was me. I guess now it cost too much money to be calling folks all hours so they jus dcline everything.

I just found out the reason that I was able to cop on DSML: changes were made to prevent bots, but those preventative measures were not transferred to the US release.
Those changes wasn’t able to help me grab a pair. There was a full size run when I added to cart, waited in line and error page.

What changes?

I don't know what exactly but bots weren't able to hit through DSML. That's why manual boys had a chance.

Those changes wasn’t able to help me grab a pair. There was a full size run when I added to cart, waited in line and error page.

Sorry to hear. I had some luck on my side, which was improved drastically once bots were eliminated out of the equation.

In the past they they have let the charge thru, and then called right away to make sure it was me. I guess now it cost too much money to be calling folks all hours so they jus dcline everything.
I see, it happened to me twice about a couple years ago. They never called, just declined with a text or email. It wasn’t for any raffles tho, just regular purchases from overseas.

I made chase my main card for any purchases now because of the rewards they offer. No declines ever since the transition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats because in the time between the DSM L drop and DSM NY drop bots got an update to work around what ever the change was. dudes were talking about it in discord

I don't know what exactly but bots weren't able to hit through DSML. That's why manual boys had a chance.

Sorry to hear. I had some luck on my side, which was improved drastically once bots were eliminated out of the equation.

So annoyed. I woke up 10 mins before DSML launch, fell asleep and woke up at 9:30pm lol

Thats because in the time between the DSM L drop and DSM NY drop bots got an update to work around what ever the change was. dudes were talking about it in discord
No it was for the DSML drop, I didn’t bother going for the DSMNY drop.

God damn I was manually monitoring Undefeated, soon as I go to see if I can any new charges on my card they drop. RIP.

65C0F000-F3BE-49B1-8B23-5B0391734379.jpeg
:pimp: - good luck

10 min draw on SNKRS again. They didn’t say that on their page this time.

Back
Top Bottom