Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I try snkrs and maybe 2-3 online raffles and that’s about it. Bought a pair off StockX today and im thinking about getting the white pair too.
You bought the black 2.0 or the OGs? If you're looking to get the white pair at least the prices seems lower than when the black pair dropped, and most people didnt even get their pairs in yet. Wait till Thursday or Friday is probably the best time to pick it up imo. The white ones are nice but only retail nice to me just cuz it's hard to keep clean.

Thank god there won't be any OW dropping this month or next. I need a break from this L.

Do they email you about that? That sucks a lot...
I'm still waiting to hear from them.
Yeah, you're SOL. It was a stupid mistake on my part. Live and learn. Paypal or bust.
I always hit paypal but I entered so many raffles i was like eff it i'll try something new.

upload_2018-4-17_9-1-39.png

So my SNKRS exclusive access pair came in from Nike yesterday. These are very nice! My first pair of OFF-White anything. They seem extremely delicate, basically I’m scared to wear them and get them dirty lol!

They come with a black off-white bag and blue laces...
DE040257-7888-4552-AC71-867A6583A1E7.jpeg
FB7F7637-1F90-45BF-8389-A623A790CFA7.jpeg
79A9536B-F13E-43B1-8E1C-CA6A0CAB2638.jpeg
You got my size 13!!! Congrats my man

So my SNKRS exclusive access pair came in from Nike yesterday. These are very nice! My first pair of OFF-White anything. They seem extremely delicate, basically I’m scared to wear them and get them dirty lol!

They come with a black off-white bag and blue laces...
DE040257-7888-4552-AC71-867A6583A1E7.jpeg
FB7F7637-1F90-45BF-8389-A623A790CFA7.jpeg
79A9536B-F13E-43B1-8E1C-CA6A0CAB2638.jpeg
That’s just a Nike shoe bag. They’re doing that now for exclusive access pairs. I got one from the af1 connect qs
16DF5CF9-D8C0-46B5-B86B-C9748AC7F740.jpeg

No shipping for me either and cc still says pending so idk if I even really hit. Got the congrats email thou
I'm in the same boat with the congrats email and the pending charge, however I called and they said the order was processed for me and waiting to be dispatched. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:
You bought the black 2.0 or the OGs? If you're looking to get the white pair at least the prices seems lower than when the black pair dropped, and most people didnt even get their pairs in yet. Wait till Thursday or Friday is probably the best time to pick it up imo. The white ones are nice but only retail nice to me just cuz it's hard to keep clean.

Thank god there won't be any OW dropping this month or next. I need a break from this L.
Bought Black 2.0’s. Og’s are easy pass for me. Definitely waiting on the white pair to drop in price a bit.

The black 2.0’s are gonna get a lot of wear this summer tho.

ZIP TIE or no Zip tie? I feel like I should keep it on, its dope but it’s huge lol:lol:

I was hoping the second black pair of VMs would keep dropping, but it looks like they finally hit their bottom at $600. Now to make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom