Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so is it safe to assume we to only register for the brooklyn store? Wish soho was getting, them, much closer to me

manager said in the future tho you’ll need the in store check in...

you see the check on the first page? what is that? the number next to it just decreased from 7 to 6. does it mean anything?

(I thought it means how many people are "checked in")

I hope I can cop!

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 7.04.09 PM.png

ooh, yeah idk. day before release date I guess? its interesting how they seemed to stop letting people register at some point.

For the past off white releases, has there been any wins posted from bodega LA? Just asking to see what the chances are compared to other instore raffles like undftd, bait, kith.

grabbed off white vapormax from stadium goods, and shoes inside box are different than what I ordered. *sigh*, just my luck. anyone dealt with them before?

I had the worst luck with the converses. I had the link open when they went live. But the double click button option for Face ID wasn’t working. It took a few tries before it put me in line.

I was wearing my off white Prestos and made me thankful that i had those and copped before prices got to be insane

Back
Top Bottom