Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Im kinda stating the obvious here, but getting a pair of off-white shoes are literally like hitting a lottery bro. For retail price that is... There are numerous drops that have been available since late last year and haven't scored on ANY of them. If anybody from Nike is reading these forums its obvious this system is flawed. There are no way to get these shoes man

It can happen bro! I thought the same, but I won two raffles on the Jordan 1's back in March. Crazy! Only advice is keep hitting those raffles. lol :D

When does kith hit Ppl up

They hit me for the og vapors last min Friday night for Saturday. Pickup

Yeah that bus trip was Swift lol

Last edited:
866D3E1B-A50F-4890-A250-20E936FB4B58.jpeg
78684D97-22D3-44E6-9627-8FDAF7BEA91C.jpeg

B2B4C70B-83DA-4EBE-B9DD-CD9DF7C78DD8.jpeg

2903AA00-B20B-4EF4-B4D8-008655B6E87A.jpeg
These are the best one (imo)

UNC > Chi’s >>>> Whites

I help brands behave and act in line with what their consumers (current and prospective) actually care about....not just what they want to say cause they think it’s “news” or “great.” In this instance I took a bands (Portugal the man) affinity for slim jim and did some digging on what they care about (sneaker culture) to create custom ow style kicks. Each band member is getting a unique silhouette and Dank & co is doing the custom work. Wait till you see the packaging, each shoe is coming in a giant slim jim wrapper. It’s nuts.

All this is to engage people, not based on the jerky product, but their actual passions (like sneakers and populas sneaker culture). It shows how slim jim gets it and that theyre capable of behaving accordingly. You may not eat slim jim today or normally care about them, but this might help build affinity down the line and change perception...and that’s why they hire me to consult them.
You must be pretty damn good as your shoe collection is probably worth more than my cars!!!

Someone help a brother out. Here´s my issue.

I have a chance to cop the Off-White Prestos in a size 9. Thing is I´ve never owned a pair of Prestos and there are no half sizes. I wear 9.5 on basically everything. That being said I'm not sure I need the size 9 or a 10. How do these fit compared to other Nike or Jordan retros?

Thanks in advance.

I have a chance to cop the Off-White Prestos in a size 9. Thing is I´ve never owned a pair of Prestos and there are no half sizes. I wear 9.5 on basically everything. That being said I'm not sure I need the size 9 or a 10. How do these fit compared to other Nike or Jordan retros?

Thanks in advance.

I believe the consensus is that the Presto's runs a half size big. Someone correct me if I am wrong, with that being said, a size 9 should be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Toebox is very stretchy and wide, you'll be fine in a 9!

Thanks in advance.

Size 9

Seems like there are leftovers at Empty Gallery at the moment, its looking like a mess as usual lol

It can happen bro! I thought the same, but I won two raffles on the Jordan 1's back in March. Crazy! Only advice is keep hitting those raffles. lol :D
Thing is though bro I live in a crappy area..lol. Theres no where in my STATE that supplies these shoes, so its strictly online for me. :frown:

Im going to keep trying though. I think the SNKRS app is probably the worst shot. Bots roam freely now days.

And for the one guy who was referring to bots: yes lots of pairs are scooped up because of those things. Its not rocket science on using those programs, but the cost associated with proxies and servers you might as well pay retail if you aren't in the reselling business.

The shoe game has changed big time. Worst case scenario back in the day is standing in line for shoes. Now that doesn't even cut it!!!! lol.

I have a pending $1 charge from end

Can this be...

Edit - might just be false hope lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom