Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can you even comment the three names on the cncpts post? It just says comments have been limited when I try

Haven't seen these yet on SNKRS EU app. Might not be a release on SNKRS for us tomorrow. Are they planned for release on SNKRS US tomorrow?

im with yall lol have yet to win 1 OW yet

ive tried everything that i could possibly enter, all good tho

Fireeee in person. These are for the wife, hope I have some luck with these raffles in NYC for my pair.

Attachments

• AAFBCCD2-D069-49C7-8904-E31679C2C5B8.jpeg
    AAFBCCD2-D069-49C7-8904-E31679C2C5B8.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 39
  • D7EE5D7F-7FD9-4863-A6F3-B2DF51A2B2C3.jpeg
    D7EE5D7F-7FD9-4863-A6F3-B2DF51A2B2C3.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 38
I think I got the wrong size if people are saying go an entire size down smh ‍:frown:
I stuck to my normal chuck taylor size

I hate to write this, because I'll sound like a lame hype beast, but: I've never wanted a Converse shoe until right now. I want these, pretty bad!

I think I got the wrong size if people are saying go an entire size down smh ‍:frown:
I stuck to my normal chuck taylor size

Definitely go with your normal chuck 70 size. Full size down is not necessary. These gnna be the first chucks for most people and all of a sudden they become sizing experts :lol:

Chuck 70s are always a half size - full size down from your normal average shoe size. Chuck 70s are different then regular chucks or purcells. I have the widest feet in the world and my normal nike size is a 9. I always get 8 in CT 70s

If you have a converse store, or somewhere that has the CDG chucks 70s, try those on to be sure.

apparently UNDFTD notified all winners, barely saw any but I guess these are the most limited but dang smh usually see tons of people on FB win there including myself but not this go around..

Back
Top Bottom