Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I had 2 pair for retail. The OG JOrdan 1 (Flight 23 in Chicago, flew up for them) and Black Vapormax 2.0 in a 4.5 (too small for wifey) from some overseas raflle

You’re making it hard to resist doing this...lol
Missing but acquired: the euro 1s, cons and a few double ups...but I’ll get a new group shot soon.

14/15 so far.
5B63F902-8E5A-4739-93F7-88930C6647C1.jpeg
4057C5E5-AD6F-4BFA-825D-F79492E73E50.jpeg
15B7CA72-57B0-474D-B5CB-C3C4972875C7.jpeg

See what I mean...one pair retail gang only could play. Hahah now I’m gonna go cry myself to sleep. Don’t take me seriously...but I am somewhat jealous how the east coast had more opportunities.

See what I mean...one pair retail gang only could play. Hahah now I’m gonna go cry myself to sleep. Don’t take me seriously...but I am somewhat jealous how the east coast had more opportunities.

More chances, same odds cuz more entries.

Only bigevan23 bigevan23 had increased opportunities. He was international. Also had a shamrock, rabbits foot, and Michael's secret stuff up his *** apparently with the luck he had. Crazy how he defied the odds. He's the Magic Johnson of Off-White raffles.

More chances, same odds cuz more entries.

Only bigevan23 bigevan23 had increased opportunities. He was international. Also had a shamrock, rabbits foot, and Michael's secret stuff up his *** apparently with the luck he had. Crazy how he defied the odds. He's the Magic Johnson of Off-White raffles.

That was a wild ride, I haven't had anywhere near as much luck lately - fortunately snkrs pass has made things pretty smooth, though i feel like thats coming to an end, with android now live. The end raffle for the cons was a fluke - never hit on there.

I only want the dark colored prestos/97/af1s/blazers/zoomfly - whatever I hit next will go towards making sure I get those

Last edited:
You guys actually gave me a lot of hope posting your online retail pairs lol.

I’m clearly not putting in enough work on these releases

I want to play this game too haha!! Only pair at retail. Have the OWxVM 2.0 from my buddy but I don’t really consider it retail since I gave him an extra Benjamin.

6C553E71-670F-42BA-A3C8-25650F4B4A92.jpeg

But paid 6/10 OG OW at resell at an early stage...

How do these fit compared to the OG builds of the 97s?

Back
Top Bottom