Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Tracking currently says scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath on that holding up. Probably Tuesday.
This is what I have! When they sent my No Easy Buckets, the shipping said it was delayed for severe weather. It was sunny and great and the package was only 20 minutes from me. So it took an extra day, that in this case would push to next Tuesday

everyone seems like they’re getting them this weekend, meanwhile mines scheduled for a week from today :lol:

Atleast it’s not like the Black Kaws release. That took like 2 weeks, it’s amazing how efficient nike is boxing up that many orders and getting them shipped out the same day

Does anyone know if StockX sends shipping labels the same day a sale is completed? I have these and am thinking of moving them, but don't want to violate the 2-day shipping requirement as I likely won't have them til Tuesday. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if StockX sends shipping labels the same day a sale is completed? I have these and am thinking of moving them, but don't want to violate the 2-day shipping requirement as I likely won't have them til Tuesday. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Same day

Back
Top Bottom