Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So there's a band named Portugal and they love Slim Jims so Slim Jim had Dank make some shoes for them? Am I following that right? I assume you worked with Slim Jim to find them a cool project like that?
Thats exactly right. I get brands to step outside of their comfort zone and do things that their audience will care about that's in step with their passions...its about hitting the sweet spot between what a consumer cares about (that may have nothing to do with you) and what you care about as a brand...I try to get brands to weave their story into culture, and do it credibly.

Thats exactly right. I get brands to step outside of their comfort zone and do things that their audience will care about that's in step with their passions...its about hitting the sweet spot between what a consumer cares about (that may have nothing to do with you) and what you care about as a brand...I try to get brands to weave their story into culture, and do it credibly.
If you ever need a random guy for a brand to give some cool **** to so they look cool for doing it, I'm your guy.

Those 97s are hard bigevan23 bigevan23 :smokin
might be my fave.
IMG_6295.JPG

I have no patience and preordered it. But doesn’t mind it because i prefer to receive it untouched and tired of StockX.

Aren't you my close and personal friend? :emoji_eyes:

Definitely buy BEFORE 6/9.

Just picked up a pair of size 12s from Stockx for $885. Going to unload some 2016 Bred 1s and some other DS stuff laying around to cover the cost.

Back
Top Bottom