Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sold my ghost VNDS AF1 on goat for stupid cheap. ($660). only getting back $550 from goat though. paid $500 for them from WCS lol.

need the $ asap lol
Not bad at all you wore them and made $50. DS pairs are going for like $100 more in my size

doubt well see prestos at all this month

Unless they start showing up in hands of those yt influences all of a sudden

what yall think of them react element 87 that nike is gassing up recently?

they gave me ghosting vibes when i first saw them

I love em. I didn’t think off white at all when I first saw them tho. I thought I was by myself in my admiration for them but it seems like Nike had an entire campaign for them to be the next it shoe.

Last edited:
I love em. I didn’t think off white at all when I first saw them tho. I thought I was by myself in my admiration for them but it seems like Nike had an entire campaign to my them the next it shoe.
yea man. all the "influencers" are flooding my social media so headache time.

but m guessing limited for initial rollout and then flood the skreets a la vapormax

I love them! I didnt get off white vibes from them, definitely will be picking up the undercover pair later this year.

yea man. all the "influencers" are flooding my social media so headache time.

but m guessing limited for initial rollout and then flood the skreets a la vapormax
Wierd thing is the first CWs of this model we saw where the Gyakasou collab. But the inline colors are releasing next week..... which are exactly 2 of the CWs we originally saw minus the Gyakasou branding.

sold my UNC 1's for a great price, 875.

i hope the person enjoys em but im sure they will sell em :rofl:

just trying to get presto doe.

sold my UNC 1's for a great price, 875.

i hope the person enjoys em but im sure they will sell em :rofl:

just trying to get presto doe.
You mean tryna pay resale on prestos lol as soon as 16 people sell there off white unc on stocks it will be up at 1000+ in size 10 and half but you made a good profit tho shoot it

pretty sad..i know.

but hey if i can sell some of these pairs i paid retail for towards those then ok.

if not ill move on, its ALOT of money and im sure i will change my mind about em.

never paid resale on shoes or anything for that matter.
Not sad man that’s how the shoe game is as long as you profit and get what you like then your doing good !! Hope you can get them prestos for retail

pretty sad..i know.

but hey if i can sell some of these pairs i paid retail for towards those then ok.

if not ill move on, its ALOT of money and im sure i will change my mind about em.

never paid resale on shoes or anything for that matter.

I hear ya. I've been letting the balance on Goat sit in anticipation for the black prestos, paid early resale on the first pair of OW Prestos and don't regret it one bit, obviously if I can get them for retail I'd be happier but I'll be going for the next pair as well.

Yes but once you enter for one it will automatically enter you for the other one.
Yeah lol same here. I wonder if it actually did submit a real entry for both colorways or what. They should scrap all the entries and reupload them so we can know for sure.

I don’t know if this was posted but Nike release calendar saying 3 est on 6/14 for the Zoom Flys... Unusual time so I’m sure that’s subject to change

6CF1336C-94D0-4C4A-93F9-A1D72AA38887.jpeg

Now that I paid and got the $100 off my OW 90’s I think they are fakes. The inside of the right shoe the stitching touches the E on my pair from StockX. Anybody have opinions on these. The tags were off the shoes but he had a picture of them.

EDIT: Nevermind he just messaged me and said now he didn’t know if they were authentic or not. This is what you get when you buy on eBay, should have known better.

smh, miss how blue the toe box was. Mine has aged to the same light yellow as the foam tongue

Back
Top Bottom