Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

1B5FCEBC-D1F4-4F2A-A7CC-CA35F5E4A48A.gif
lol, virgil can really write turd in quotations on a pile of doo doo and people would buy it.

which is what these polka dotted turds are.

Give this man a ******* award! I feel the same way bro. Some of the apparel is cool but the shoes are Basura!

i feel like everything after the first collection will be trash..and im not mistaken.

i hope he really does something new but it seems like all hes doing is switching colors and dumbing this newer "TEN" collection

virgil knows how i feel, hes quoted me countless times on twitter when i flamed him.

like when he tried to charge thousands of dollars for "seminars" and alot more.

The white vapor maxes were really nice, they easily could have been a part of the first collection.

I’ll be going Monday Morning and asking if they have anything in the back as far as shoes.

Are the jerseys releasing everywhere?

Won a "chance to purchase 1 shoe and 2 clothing items on a first come first serve basis" from Dover Street NYC and my number is 71 annnddd its at 12pm smack in the middle of the day. What on earth lol.

So I 1. have to call out of work and 2. might not even get a shoe at all if the first 70 people all show up and buy out the shoe stock (I have no interest in the clothing). Idk to be happy for the raffle when it has so many loop holes :lol: these raffles are getting ridiculous. At least I "won" a raffle .. I guess??

Won at DSMNY

#28 in line

Man you lucked up with 28. You should be good.. Im at 71.. don't even think its worth it when there is no guarantee lol.

When did they even do a raffle lol

Funny.. when I got the email I was like when did I do this lol. I remember someone saying something about work and skipping it. Someone mustve posted it and I entered and forgot or something.

Won a "chance to purchase 1 shoe and 2 clothing items on a first come first serve basis" from Dover Street NYC and my number is 71 annnddd its at 12pm smack in the middle of the day. What on earth lol.

So I 1. have to call out of work and 2. might not even get a shoe at all if the first 70 people all show up and buy out the shoe stock (I have no interest in the clothing). Idk to be happy for the raffle when it has so many loop holes :lol: these raffles are getting ridiculous. At least I "won" a raffle .. I guess??
You're probably good on shoes. 35 pairs of each and you're good.

Back
Top Bottom