Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn. I "entered" and it said my entry was in. Went back for a second entry and it said the same. When I did a third, it said it was closed.

I bet that link is for the OG draw. Nike NYC twitter hasnt sent the link so I wonder if its new...

It was for an error draw or something. The original draws were back in September and that draw opened up on October. Said I would be notified in 24 hrs but was never notified :frown:

Nike's servers can't even handle this... something I've never seen for the draw. Must be a ton of bots refreshing all at the same time.

Its the old draw. I dont even get to pick a size and it says your entry is in. I'd wait until a link is tweeted.

Nike is always slow to post the links. Just monitor NikeNYC on twitter until they put up the link and calm down people. Sheesh

Is it just me or when you enter the site asks for your number everytime?

instead of tweeting to everyone - they're just doing this...really efficient
Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 5.13.03 PM.png

Just left Undefeated in Arizona and they’re handing out strips of papers with a link to sign up online for raffle...

Just left the LA store, same procedure. And if you don't get your preferred option, you're automatically entered to win the other styles in the same size. They didn't give any info as to when the draw would happen and/or pick up day/time

Back
Top Bottom