Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can anyone with the sweatshirt please offer some insight into sizing? I really want the white but not sure which size to (grossly overpay for) cop.

What was the damage I’m curious?

$250 retail.

Steep for what they are, but still drastically cheaper than what other Off White shoes retail for (Nike collabs included) The checkerboard colorway is hard as hell to get. Every site I’ve seen that has dropped them has sold out instantly.

It’s funny because i added myself to the wish list for my size and when they became in stock, Saks sent me a email letting me know they were there. They might have given me priority because i am a Saks card holder.

$250 retail.

Steep for what they are, but still drastically cheaper than what other Off White shoes retail for (Nike collabs included) The checkerboard colorway is hard as hell to get. Every site I’ve seen that has dropped them has sold out instantly.

It’s funny because i added myself to the wish list for my size and when they became in stock, Saks sent me a email letting me know they were there. They might have given me priority because i am a Saks card holder.
Bro i thought you would say 700+ lol
I wish I paid $300 for them :lol:

B1263F56-61EF-4089-931C-59C63FD41961.jpeg
Personal pic.

Best $150 spent on OW. :smoking

Checkerboard pair is meh in person.

Can anyone tell me how the mercurials fit? Some people believe they run big at the toe box area. While others says they run .5 size small

Ok question. Got Black Zoom Mecurials for retail. Missed out on Travis Scott’s... Should I sell them and pay for the TS4? I like both a lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom