Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sold UNCS,Cactus jacks, yeezy 500 and some vintage shirts.

That’s a lot of pairs for the prestos! Congrats though, you’ll love them!

I remember when I got mine I only needed to sell my frozen yellow yeezy 350’s and used that money to get a pair

Last edited:
Trash like the Mercurials that just came out? :lol:

Am90 was terrible, cant believe dude had em at #1 on his list. Easily one of the worst of The Ten.

Yes trash like the mercurials, but at least those belong in this thread & aren’t some try hard Vans ripoffs.

The AM90s are really nice though.

10,000 bands would have caught the old yeller treatmeant
tenor.gif

Reasons my parents told me never buy a dog.

It like a child.......

10,000 bands would have caught the old yeller treatmeant

Everyone has a limit. I was willing to spend more but the docs told me there was absolutely zero they could do about it. The cancer was too aggressive. Before surgery we tried all kinds of treatment, cannabis was one of them. I hoped it would scale back the cancer and he would start eating again. I won’t tell you the whole story but it was f’d up

Well people love dogs more than yah know other people sooo makes sense..............

Yup yup, sht hurt me man. Losing him was tough.

Yea i hate to say it but 10k for my dog and i would have took him for his last car ride. And Im not even hurting for bread but I got a newborn, and so many projects and cars Im working on, that just would not have been plausible. but to each thier own. I obviously dont love dogs very much so I guess its all about how u feel

We did, after the docs told us it was a lost cause. Obviously money is relative and it all depends on the connection you had with your dog. I’m the type that prefers dogs over most people. My daughter comes first, she was 3 months old when we were dealing with our dog. It was bitter sweet. Wanted to be happy with our kid but totally depressed about our dog. Not a good time

Do you recommend any GOOD insurance companies?

I was looking into it when I first got my boy who is a Rotweiller. But it all seems shady and will only reimburse you partially.

I’ll look around and see if any of that paperwork is still around. I’d hate to ask my wife. She’s still very sensitive about it. His bday is the worst:frown:

Aiight, back on topic lol. Sorry guys

Need them 97’s, the original white or the new cool/wolf gray pair coming up

There are people with what is know as disposable income.

Most people that are coping at resell and liquidating other shoes.

Not many just reaching in there back pocket pulling out bands

Most of us have a crazy amount of sneakers most of which we aren’t wearing or there are pairs that never get worn.

I can’t imagine spending 5k on a dog. Most people drop that on a dog but have basic health ins on themselves to each his or her own

Dam wonder if there’s anyway I can cancel my UNC sale on StockX without them charging me a fee/banning my account. Didn’t expect it to jump in prices that much.

Last edited:
Damn thats crazy, and to think people were selling their pairs for $580 outside of Kith this past week. Nuts.

uh i dont think you understand. wtf is your problem no one said they were yelling at anyone. they politely asked for the size which they then said was sold out. then made a comment about her boyfriend since hes on the shorter side "you dont look like you wear a 10 but your girl does" so calm down their buddy. they were told to go instore to pickup...

He defends Social Status like his Social Security Number.

Dam wonder if there’s anyway I can cancel my size 10 UNC sale on StockX without them charging me a fee/banning my account. Didn’t expect it to jump in prices that much.

Or u could just send them. Part of the market is knowing the market. Sometimes u take a loss. Well still almost 100% gain too. Don’t let greed get the best of you. More shoes will drop.

I’ll look around and see if any of that paperwork is still around. I’d hate to ask my wife. She’s still very sensitive about it. His bday is the worst:frown:
I would appreciate it and I totally understand. Sorry for the lose. RIP

Do you recommend any GOOD insurance companies?

I was looking into it when I first got my boy who is a Rotweiller. But it all seems shady and will only reimburse you partially.
We have an English Bulldog. When he was registered, the AKC gave us like 90 days free insurance. We ended up keeping and thank god we did. It's saved us a fortune. Only issue is you can reach a lifetime max on the plan but that was like $5k for his skin allergies iirc. I think we get like 80% covered on all medical bills. When we get another dog, I'll use them again.

https://www.akcpetinsurance.com/

Damn thats crazy, and to think people were selling their pairs for $580 outside of Kith this past week. Nuts.
That’s how it is when kids don’t have a real job or just a job in general and thinking reselling is an easy way out. Still a lot but the fact that they start panicking.

Dam wonder if there’s anyway I can cancel my UNC sale on StockX without them charging me a fee/banning my account. Didn’t expect it to jump in prices that much.

Just dont send it. If its your first or second time flaking, dont even sweat it, nothing at all will happen. Dont listen to anyone telling you to take a loss, **** em.

Just dont send it. If its your first or second time flaking, dont even sweat it, nothing at all will happen. Dont listen to anyone telling you to take a loss, **** em.
Or you could practice good business ethics and hold up your end of the agreement and learn from it.

Back
Top Bottom