Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lmao i had to put my old address where i was born for the zip to enter these NYC raffles.....

would have been super L's if i used my GA zip

6D29355F-E8C9-4EB1-A289-85A04E000176.jpeg

Nike gotta start investigating. These are our pairs lol |l

Nike don’t care as long as they get their 160 they like every man for them self pretty foooked up tho man I buy hella stuff from snkrs never get no exclusive ACESS no reserves nothing lmaoo never but oh well that’s how the game goes

Solestrike is $200.... lol and they havent even confirmed their running it on sites other than SNKRS.
I get it on sites like Kith and other Shopify sites, but it makes zero sense to buy a cart for SNKRS these days. All of the hyped releases are LEO releases so it's pointless. Get in a at 10:00:03 or 10:02:58 and it's the same damn thing.

does anyone have the off white world cup clothing collection with a WHITE colored zip tie? i paid resell and appearently it came directly from OW so it has a white zip tie on the hoodie and t/jersey clothing tag. I wanted to know if any of you guys know how to pull it off (used pure strength but theres no ribbed edges that the red ones have on the shoes) besides cutting it. It feels like a waste if i just cut it =\?

Back
Top Bottom