Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wait empty was for black and white? wtf it looked like it was just for black damn... i wont be psyched about a passport number next time

Time out.

Empty was for black and white?

Are we gonna have to choose between the 2 when we get there?

Answered my own question.

138E457E-8E0F-4B69-9EBF-692C3897C548.jpeg

This is my last raffle at em pty before I move out to the midwest....they never blessed me before, would be nice if they did today.....

I just checked out my submission for undefeated, I’m pretty sure I didn’t sign up for the white ow vapor max last time, but it shows that I signed up for it too. I was pretty pissed that I didn’t win the black pair and no one from sf won so I thought it wasn’t worth going again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for UNDFTD LV here....

I almost never hear Ws on here from the SF and LV location. Most Ws I hear come from the LA locations. But I hope it's just because there's a big LA presence here on NT and not some funky stuff.

I almost never hear Ws on here from the SF and LV location. Most Ws I hear come from the LA locations. But I hope it's just because there's a big LA presence here on NT and not some funky stuff.
Wifey and I hit on Blue Tints on UNDFTD LV.... hoping our luck carries over....

LA gets most of the inventories....sucks. But it’s ok I’m still gonna win today from SF!

Back
Top Bottom