Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Will definitely try at trophy room here in Orlando if they get these (hopefully the whole collection)

Social Status/APB/AMM is getting them. Was told they'd most likely be doing a Kaws-style raffle. For Kaws they had 100 scratch off tickets for each location. You had to go by on Friday and scratch off in-store. One person per location won a free pair. If you had a non-instant winner ticket, you put your name and email on the back. They collected them and overnighted them to their home office in Charlotte. On Sunday they drew winners and emailed them asking for size info. About an hour later you got an invoice. Pairs shipped on Monday. Was a pretty cool set up bc there was zero chance to backdoor bc the pairs never left the main location and the owner overlooked it all. Local managers couldn't backdoor bc they never even had them in store. That's how I won my pair.

You do have a chance. There may be a reason they haven't announced winners, they might be reviewing submissions for anything suspicious and knocking them out
u think they should've announced it by now? seems fast... I've never entered a draw tho.

Do you need a pass to go to the off campus nyc event?

Has anyone gone & enter in & bought merch with no pass???

7-8pm EST and was for pickup instore only in NY

Worldwide release sometime in November at Tier Zero/Nikelab
The fact that this is a global tier zero drop is great news. It confirms rumors about production runs being higher than originally expected.

My guess is that the rushed to get these out the door for fashion week, realized they couldn’t get the numbers needed to do a full run, built hype they way they do best and now have 6 extra weeks to bolster the first 5 and begin on the second 5.

Btw if you do the whole text Virgil thing, you get some pretty interesting images from the reveal collection - images that show they weren’t even close to being finished when they dreamt this whole thing up.

Not the final 97 but what Virgil sends you when you text interest in the 97
A14D4C6B-597F-45FC-BEE7-1D6DC2C0D7D9.jpeg

and not the final Air Force 1
13E19119-55BD-4D88-991C-2FDA1ED29811.jpeg

He was literally making one offs and giving them out...Landed on the final 5 design language, and now has time to produce at global tier zero scale.

Sure there is a healthy amount of hype but I think these will all resell in the 2-3x range maybe 4x for a aj1, presto or vapormax. But not this 10x nonsense. These will be available if you put in the work.

I'm praying the tier zero stores near me do FCFS. Sounds like madness but I never win raffles like this .

How do you know they were fakes? He's claimed to have paid $$resell a few times

I called him out on his fake space jams, questionable zebras and "samples". UN sells fakes.

They got called out for it, became defensive, then posted a video apologizing for their mistake.

Just like with the space jams. They ran condescending skits and enough blind sheep followed to where they survived it, but till this day he acts like he didn't pull all them space jams off the shelves till release and then sold them as real.

Did anyone hit? None up on ebay yet so I guess not, I am in NYC and didnt get twitter notification.

Yah something different is going on. Also the 9/9-9/13 nikelab and dsm thing - is that the pickup window from the 9/6 draw? It’s all a little odd.

It would be dope if they let everyone who's never won anything win some of gear raffles lol gotta keep hope alive.

guys, if you miss out...move on. A lot of stuff coming out to end the year.

OW is not worth the 2-3k resale.

guys, if you miss out...move on. A lot of stuff coming out to end the year.

OW is not worth the 2-3k resale.
It’s gonna fall precipitously. Not the same comparison but the wings aj1 were at 1g at one point too. It will fall from 2-3k to 2-3x

Back
Top Bottom