Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s gonna fall precipitously. Not the same comparison but the wings aj1 were at 1g at one point too. It will fall from 2-3k to 2-3x

Same with psny. They wanted 8-1k. I just got accepted from a seller who clowned me at $375.

Times are changing.

... guess is that the rushed to get these out the door for fashion week, realized they couldn’t get the numbers needed to do a full run, built hype they way they do best and now have 6 extra weeks to bolster the first 5 and begin on the second 5....

I am not certain anything was rushed about the release....adidas has owned the last NYFW the last few years thank to Ye using it as a staging for branding. the fugazi shops in china have been pumping out fakes for near 7 months (which have the wrong box with wrong retail pricing) which signals the actual Chinese factories was creating product for them make bootlegs of...

I definetly would like to see the prod dates for the ten as it I'm betting some have a shorter run then others in the collection.

YO I NEVER WIN ANYTHING I WANA THANK MY MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME AND VIRGIL EVEN THO I NEVER CARED ABOUT OW IN MY LIFE

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.31.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.31.28 PM.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 42
3 L's. Oh well, still should be able to get all 3 at retail. Kinda just wanted to make an NYC trip.

Back
Top Bottom