Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Coordinating raffles with friends that live all over the country
n5X4.gif

Did this for Europe and struck out. And I had a good amount of folks. :lol:

Is anyone also buying the UBIQ shirts? Went ahead and added a black shirt to both orders. Not sure if it helps with chances or not.

Also, I've noticed the North American stores that have started raffles today are doing Prestos/90s first.

- Aren't the 1s suppose to drop first?
- Or is the 2 pairs a day schedule different here vs. Europe?

No need to fly for me...If it ain’t an online raffle via snkrs, nikelab, or any other site, then I’ve already accepted my L’s.

I’ve already hit the biggest L of my life so these won’t be salt in the wounds

Also, I've noticed the North American stores that have started raffles today are doing Prestos/90s first.

- Aren't the 1s suppose to drop first?
- Or is the 2 pairs a day schedule different here vs. Europe?

From what it sounds like (at least from Bodega) it’s an issue with Nike. Perhaps they’re not shipping all the shops with all the pairs or it’s a systematic issue.

I want these AJ1's no matter what. If i hit on a raffle somewhere then at least i get 1 day trip out of Chicago for it and under cost of GOAT/Stock X. :lol::D>D

When we are entertaining the idea of flying to another city to pick up kicks, you know it's serious!

Time for an Intervention!!!

Meh, people fly for concerts etc. If it makes sense it's actually worth it. For me it works because I'm sitting on sooooo many points that need to be used. If I win an east coast raffle where a flight is pretty much an hour (and free) I'm definitely going for a quick in and out. Times have changed, sadly.

when picking a size in the t shirts for UBIQ that they make you buy did you guys select all the t's in a size? or just pick one t with a hat?

Back
Top Bottom