Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Made time this morning. At undftdSF...9th person in line waiting to open at 11am.

Not about to miss out on this raffle since I missed it last week, and nothing else in the Bay Area it seems.
dang youre a trooper lol, I'm planning to get there at 2:30 pm, should be ok since they close at 5 and there's no way it'll take 3 hours to get a ticket.

dang youre a trooper lol, I'm planning to get there at 2:30 pm, should be ok since they close at 5 and there's no way it'll take 3 hours to get a ticket.
Wanted to get this over with so I can finish off some things the rest of the day and didn't want to fight the traffic and rain suppose to be coming. About another 20 people got in line. Good luck!
i might be able to get up there by 4:15.
Good luck. Hope the Bay Area NTer get to eat! Hope all NTer get to eat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to get to Undefeated SF around 3 - 3:30. Hoping there won't be a line since they're doing the rest of the collection.

Just got my tix, it's a white slip and you enter the code online.

I wonder if they will have enough raffle to hand out till 5pm. The guy came out with a small Van box and handed them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
the copious amounts of off-white unloads in exchange for yzy season ?!

Stupidity really. I'm doing the opposite. I've come to realize I only need the cream and bred v2s in my life. Holding off until early next year to offload the rest and get my money back on Off White splurges. Having every color variation of 350 v2 is bonkers.

Stupidity really. I'm doing the opposite. I've come to realize I only need the cream and bred v2s in my life. Holding off until early next year to offload the rest and get my money back on Off White splurges. Having every color variation of 350 v2 is bonkers.

agreed. they have ran the V2 down to the ground. they need to drop a V3 already. But yeah im gonna try to offload my DS Zebra's for off whites after all the releases are done.

I agree lol. I’ve had all those v2’s and I’ll still say this OF Collab > V2’s. Like u said all u need are the Creams & Breds. I agree 100%

I get out at 3, thats at least an hour drive. Not sure if I should go
If you're nearby SF it wouldn't hurt to try but if you have to drive an hour, I really don't know, I prob won't unless I know for sure I'll get a tix. As mentioned I just don't know if he will have any raffles left because that box he was holding was palm size. Depends how many people shows up.

Back
Top Bottom