Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Luckily undftd was aware of the situation and told us just to come down at our time. I’m trying to make another raffle for that morning at the same time. ****s going to be crazy trying to get back downtown if I have time.

Downtown for Blends?

Yeah my friend just got the email for the AJ 1s at UNDFTD Silver Lake. And I'm here with the L

Edit: Hit on the Zoom Flys not what I signed up for, but I'll take it!

Last edited:
Just got home and the wife hit on Zoom vaporfly at Kith! Doesn’t wanna wait in line though. Any policy on me waiting and swapping out with her at the door?

In hand finally!

DSC07898.jpg

This has been the most hurtful sneaker hunt of all time, no yeezy so far, no off whites, and luckily one Pharrell, all I can hope for is Snrks app at this point.

Nah my boy had work and my girl wasn't feeling it so I went with solo with their ids. It was 50/50 it was going to be myself or my girls name so it worked out. But again just know the size you'll be able to peep the name. Don't be high and say something like"oh I thought it was under my girls name" and I don't think they'll even check your id

Did you need to show the email or anything?

Went to Blends BH for the raffle. The worker should be fired. They closed up shop at 6:30PM. People were waiting outside. Dude turned off the lights. Too funny. I called earlier and the same employee acted like the phone didn't work. He hung up on me. Called again and it goes to fax.

I check my email before leaving and I won my AJ1 at Undftd Silverlake. I guess it works out. Still Blends really needs to evaluate their customer service.

Back
Top Bottom