Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I cooked on the app for the prestos in EU. But the loading screen for confirming payment method did freeze many times and if it does, just rap anywhere but the window for payment and choose the size again until it loads correctly. Happened multiple times today on basically every model.

This will be important

This will be important
It is the most important tip I can give based on the launch here earlier. Oh and FaceID didn’t work for my friend when he was going to confirm his account/payment info. So if you have an iPhone X, be ready to remember your passwords for the NikeID. Might work in the US though.

It is the most important tip I can give based on the launch here earlier. Oh and FaceID didn’t work for my friend when he was going to confirm his account/payment info. So if you have an iPhone X, be ready to remember your passwords for the NikeID. Might work in the US though.

Nah, still asks if TouchID is on, no FaceID update

It is the most important tip I can give based on the launch here earlier. For some of the models I had close the payment and choose size again like 15 times before the payment screen even loaded for me because of the tradfic I guess.

Oh and FaceID didn’t work for my friend when he was going to confirm his account/payment info. So if you have an iPhone X, be ready to remember your passwords for the NikeID. Might work in the US though.

Appreciate the tip on reselecting size instead of waiting it out. Good info.

I suspect Pigeons used it last weekend. Was slow to place order but after 15 minutes in line, got a W. Others who were faster took Ls.
i'm not sure of the system you're referring to, but i copped the pigeons as the time went down, you just have to be maaaaaaad swift, it took awhile to checkout i guess cuz there were sooooo many people on the app.

Both auto refresh. But again, it's not about speed. Just hit buy in the first 2 minutes and spend the rest of the time praying.
You think Nike cares if we go for all the pairs dropping at the same time in different tabs with the same account? Seems completely legit

Back
Top Bottom