Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

628BA960-D5EA-436D-93DF-78F9A2FDE965.gif

Get ready brosss. This is war! Hope everyone will get at least one pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think Nike cares if we go for all the pairs dropping at the same time in different tabs with the same account? Seems completely legit
idk about that. I asked some tech guys that know it better than I do and they seemed to think that once you hit buy and get in line for a shoe you're good to hit back and do the same on another shoe. I don't trust it enough to try it though so I'll just pick one in each slot.

What’s the difference?

lets say you using chrome if you log into SNKRS with one account and then tab to use a different account on the same browser the SNKRS site will log out the other account. (My personal experience)

if you use lets say safari and chrome you can log into two different accounts and one wont be signed out. and lowers your chance of a block

lets say you using chrome if you log into SNKRS with one account and then tab to use a different account on the same browser the SNKRS site will log out the other account. (My personal experience)

if you use lets say safari and chrome you can log into two different accounts and one wont be signed out. and lowers your chance of a block

as for IP each comp here has a different one at our job to id who's terminal is who i just have two different computers

I know I’m going to catch the huge LL on these but I must say this has been the most fun reading you guys comments in years on here I’m literally dying over here especially dude that said airplane mode !! Thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom