Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

got my AF1 today from WCS... i went .5 down like all said and it fits perfectly for me.

but i think these has been worn... the insole are intact... brand new pair insoles are usually loose. also someone tied the shoelaces already...
soles are clean though...

alright thats what i thought. i mean i usually go .5 down in AF1s wouldnt see how these are any diff

I would be surprised if anyone wins, theres literally nothing unique in the info to stop bots from signing up

I don’t understand. I measure between a size 10C and 10D on a brannock device. That is an actual 10TTS and slightly on the narrow side. I have very little room in a 10 AF1 and couldn’t have gone 9.5.

When people here say “True to Size” are you actually measured on a brannock or just going off of “roughly what I normally wear across shoes”?

throw brannock devices in the trash; thing is made by/for nerds trying to make your feet hurt like hell.

i suspect they were invented by mr brannock to make you feel like you should purchase something - "Well sonny i measured your foot - what's it gonna be?!?!"

never trust anyone who brings out a brannock device.

Last edited:
they hand pick who they want to win and backdoor it out the front door
i'm thinking they're under new ownership, it's well documented for the last few shoe drops they weren't backdooring pairs, go on their twitter & you'll see .. even people were walking in & getting pairs days afterwards .. it was pretty dope & i remember the guy behind the page specifically saying it's a "new regime" there ..

throw brannock devices in the trash; thing is made by/for nerds trying to make your feet hurt like hell.

Actually in high-end footwear brannock devices are the standard and make it easy to be able to order bespoke shoes and boots or be able to move from last to last if you’re not in a position to be able to try them all on.

That being said - in the sneaker world it seems that TTS is just an estimate. Kind of like waist size/vanity sizing. A 32” waist isn’t actually 32”, but you just learn what fits at most stores and that’s it.

i'm thinking they're under new ownership, it's well documented for the last few shoe drops they weren't backdooring pairs, go on their twitter & you'll see .. even people were walking in & getting pairs days afterwards .. it was pretty dope & i remember the guy behind the page specifically saying it's a "new regime" there ..

thats exactly what they want you thinking fam

I did something with extra accessories from my OW

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

17CB4D22-818E-45EC-936C-DC57291D311F.jpeg

if they’re doing a second collecion, they should at least wait a year to drop it, not 2-3 months. It just kills it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom