Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

currently holding 5/9 but i bought 3 for resale and 2 retail. blazers and hyperdunks going to be resold for sure, but am90s im starting to rethink change my view on the shoe so it’s a perhaps if i wanna keep.
EA574FBE-B75E-4399-8CA6-4AF1A54DCE77.jpeg

Any of you guys have to wait more than a day for authentication from StockX. My presto’s and Blazers arrived this morning and presto’s shipped out around 1pm and no word yet on blazers. Sure hope they pass because prices are rising

Any of you guys have to wait more than a day for authentication from StockX. My presto’s and Blazers arrived this morning and presto’s shipped out around 1pm and no word yet on blazers. Sure hope they pass because prices are rising
Yeah I ordered the OW Hyperdunks a few weeks ago and it took 2 or 3 days to authenticate.

Did you go with low-pro socks? I wore mine in a 12 and was surprised by how tight they were in the front - and I run in the normal ZF. They did have a little bit of give on wears 3 and 4.
I wore the thinnest socks I have, so I don't think they'll ever fit loose enough :/.

For me it was aj1, prestos, then blazers but ended up with only the am97 better than nothing I guess

Yes, ever since November its been like that instead of authenticating and shipping same day.

5/9 atm.. hopefully will complete the rest later this year.

463D89B6-1D4D-4BBD-839B-92AF99D47A62.jpeg

I got 5/9 also but only 2 I plan on wearing. You have ALL 5 that I would wear lol

Got 7/9. Only got one for retail, wish I had more opportunity to get more for retail. Wasn't interested in the AF1 and the AJ1. Want to start wearing them but I have a couple of pairs I want to wear first before wearing this collection.

Got 7/9. Only got one for retail, wish I had more opportunity to get more for retail. Wasn't interested in the AF1 and the AJ1. Want to start wearing them but I have a couple of pairs I want to wear first before wearing this collection.
Copped 6 for resell? Eesh man nice

If things go well this year I am going to treat myself to a pair of blazers. I paid no attention to kicks last year so I missed a full year of releases. If I do well in college I will pull the trigger on a pair for resale :pimp:
You might want to buy them now and either give them to yourself later or resell them because they are going up a lot in value right now, even compared to the other shoes in the colleciton. I suffered 670 resell

Copped 6 for resell? Eesh man nice
Yea :frown:. Weird thing is, before 2017 I don’t think I’ve ever paid $100+ over retail on a resell. But after the Mars Yard I did. And there wasn’t as much opportunity in the west coast (California). Also, I’m really digging the OW, the simplicity of it but still unique so I made an exception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom