Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

huskercats huskercats I think there are 3 Divas winners in here so far.
9AAD106D-0986-4DB4-A331-5C026DFFEEA3.jpeg

Is it these 3 Divas??? Hehe jk

Last edited by a moderator:
would anyone mind legit checking these for me? Bought them from stockx but been hearing that they've been dropping the ball on some authentications lately. everything looks good to me, but one thing that is concerning me is that the soles of my shoes do not have a swoosh or air max on the heel. Thanks in advance!

would anyone mind legit checking these for me? Bought them from stockx but been hearing that they've been dropping the ball on some authentications lately. everything looks good to me, but one thing that is concerning me is that the soles of my shoes do not have a swoosh or air max on the heel. Thanks in advance!

100% legit, I'd have to go look at mine but I'm almost certain there is no Air Max on the bottom of the heel. Should say vapormax on the back of the heel. Thats a beautiful pair has the 3 different fonts in the lettering, NO WORRIES mon

Can anyone with the Black OW 2.0 tell me if their sneakers have the size stamp under the insole or is it blank like below.
F585C311-359E-4251-9584-D20E071872B1.jpeg

In pics 12 & 13 where the bottom of your heel would be there should be swoosh on the left shoe and AirMax in the right. It should be very faint. Can’t tell in those pics. Maybe a pic with flash would help.

I saw a video with the size stamped but clearly mine doesn’t have that. I got them from WCS which a lot of people have vouched for. Now this has me second guessing

I've purchased from them numerous times here in Chicago and they are legit. But that would definitely make me worry. Might need to look on Fake Education's IG or watch some YouTube vids to see if you can find an answer on this before doing so though.

So if you receive a fake pair from stock x, what can you do just chargeback? (Aside from ranting on social media)
Since they don’t allow refunds lol

So if you receive a fake pair from stock x, what can you do just chargeback? (Aside from ranting on social media)

If you have a problem with a pair and the Stock X green tag is still on, you can contact them within 24 or 48 hours I believe. I forgot the window for it, but they do have a policy if you feel the sneakers are fake.

Contact stock x asap. Do not cut the stock x green tag and they would allow you to return the sneakers 24-48 hrs if you deem that they are not authentic.

I was out of town when my wc3 ftl was delivered and the back tab was bent, clearly a factory defect/flaw. I contacted them 5 days after delivery explaining the situation and they allowed me to return them for a refund. Like what others stated above, don't cut the StockX authenticated tag. Show as much proof as possible on why you think it's fake with pictures, links etc. I don't think they're THAT strict with the time frame eventho it should be 24-48 hours but do it asap.

In pics 12 & 13 where the bottom of your heel would be there should be swoosh on the left shoe and AirMax in the right. It should be very faint. Can’t tell in those pics. Maybe a pic with flash would help.

Yeah I mentioned that in my post, I can’t see any air max or swoosh on the heels even with a light flashed on it. I think it might be because these are from EU; some other users on niketalk have mentioned that their retail pairs do not have it either

Back
Top Bottom