Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone ever run into issues with StockX and UPS? They don't allow you to request holds for pickup and they also require a signature for some large value purchases so it's basically impossible to pickup from a distribution center if you're at work. I missed the first delivery attempt and they assigned some random access point that's not very close to my original address. Never had this issue with GOAT.

Seems very inconvenient for the customer and doesn't offer StockX any protection by refusing this option.

yeah it's dumb. their account shipping out of Detroit has restrictions, but if your pair ships from AZ you can make any changes you want.

one thing I was able to do for a pair from Detroit though was pay the $5 fee for UPS to deliver it on a day I was actually at home.

StockX lost my Cotton Candy HuNMD order a while back due to their stupid UPS restrictions, or rather UPS lost it. I got my money back, StockX theoretically filed a claim w/ UPS but I doubt they insured the package for the full value of the purchase so they probly lost out on the deal. Only real winner was whichever UPS driver decided to jack the package, unless he got fired for it :lol:

are there penalties on stockx for canceling orders? I know on Goat, people cancel if the prices go up and they haven't shipped yet.

yeah it's dumb. their account shipping out of Detroit has restrictions, but if your pair ships from AZ you can make any changes you want.

one thing I was able to do for a pair from Detroit though was pay the $5 fee for UPS to deliver it on a day I was actually at home.

How did you coordinate that? Through stockx? They seem to have some dumb policies that make it impossible to get their shipment.

That's right. Found that out about Stocks like a year and a half ago. They have restrictions so it goes where it goes. **** is irritating as hell so I ship to my job when using them unless Im home on a given weekday for sure.

are there penalties on stockx for canceling orders? I know on Goat, people cancel if the prices go up and they haven't shipped yet.
As a buyer they won’t let you cancel if you’re having buyers remorse. Sales final. Just hold and resell it later.

But if you meant as a seller..yea it’s about 15% and StockX not too strict on it I think. I don’t think the seller will cancel tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you coordinate that? Through stockx? They seem to have some dumb policies that make it impossible to get their shipment.
through UPS my choice. If i recall correctly it wouldnt let me do anything at all at first, but after clicking around it let me change the delivery day for the $5 fee.

Back
Top Bottom